CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guitar Players are Cunts

CCArchive

• 4 months later...

To any guitar players out there,i have a fender stratocaster(usa sunburst) Martin J40Acoustic VoxAC30 Gibson Les Paul Custom.Does this make me a Cunt or a sad Twat? Yes all guitar players are Cunts !bow

Makes you a wealthy cunt.

Guest KuntaCunty

To any guitar players out there,i have a fender stratocaster(usa sunburst) Martin J40Acoustic VoxAC30 Gibson Les Paul Custom.Does this make me a Cunt or a sad Twat? Yes all guitar players are Cunts !bow

and you probably can't play a single note! ;)

I can play Jesus hands are kind hands on the recorder. Beat that.

Fucking show off. I think I managed half of When The Saints Go Marching In before I nearly choked on the spit of the previous user and narrowly missed Mrs Wood's head when I threw the bastard thing in frustration.

haha well thats where my music career ended and a career in electrics and electronics began, id give it all up to play jesus hands are kind hands on the recorder whilst touring with say beyonce

With all due respect, how did fucking songs up on the recorder land you in electrics and electronics, and then shove you headfirst into the job of filling biscuits?

oh yeah fuck i work at burtons thats right...... erm... im such a spastic cunt i class PAT testing as an electrical / electronics role which i did at 13 with my uncle dave before running off to the Burtons factory at 15.

I've heard some stories in my time, but that takes the fucking biscuit.
  • Like 1

oh yeah fuck i work at burtons thats right...... erm... im such a spastic cunt i class PAT testing as an electrical / electronics role which i did at 13 with my uncle dave before running off to the Burtons factory at 15.

You're fucking mad.

Me; do you like bumhole

You; only on the internet

Me; the present yourself (ie take a pic of your bumhole post it and il do the rest

You; eh (also meaning; im a thick cunt)

Are you a shirt lifter? Do you stick your knob in the jammy dodger hole? If so, Broney knows all the sites you can visit.

I have a Fender Telecaster deluxe Blackout and a luthier-built Telecaster '65, Vox VT100 and a Vox AC30 with Alnico Blues. I've also got a huge cock, but I am a bit of a cunt.

One that a mate made for me recently. A bit like a cigar box guitar... But six strings. One strat pickup and a piezo in the bridge.

Guest nobgobbler

There are more guitars in our house than in a fucking fender factory, still, I always thought I was a musician until somebody told me the field is not a musical instrument.

There are more guitars in our house than in a fucking fender factory, still, I always thought I was a musician until somebody told me the field is not a musical instrument.

Another fuckin guitar plinka-plonking waste of life. Drowning your thoughts with buckets of wine and minor chords, singing Joni Mitchell songs in the kitchen corner whilst hubby wonders what the fuck he's been lumbered with. An obese and drunken fucking simpleton in minnie mouse slippers.