CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Where is 'Apple ?

Guest JackoTC

Guest JackoTC

The cunt at work may have got him with the fork lift truck as he bent over to pick up a lost fiver.

Only if he went back to his Tradesmen days. I'm sure he's still in the low end hotel lark. Its like comparing Rolf Harris to Rembrandt.

• 5 months later...

I was listening to the Beach Boys album 'Pet Sounds' recently, how people can say it's better than the Beatles is nonsense. It was probably the only good album they did and I can only pick three good songs on it, The Beatles wrote brilliant album after brilliant album and sold more, something Brian Wilson couldn't. Comparing the Beach Boys to The Beatles is like comparing Rolf Harris to Rembrandt. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I was listening to the Beach Boys album 'Pet Sounds' recently, how people can say it's better than the Beatles is nonsense. It was probably the only good album they did and I can only pick three good songs on it, The Beatles wrote brilliant album after brilliant album and sold more, something Brian Wilson couldn't. Comparing the Beach Boys to The Beatles is like comparing Rolf Harris to Rembrandt. 

or Jimmy Saville to Hulk Hogan ......or  Bill Oddie to Walter Palmer etc etc...

Depends where you were at the time. If you were in merseyside,  the beatles must have been great. If you were in california, I'd guess the beach boys sounded better. Horses for courses, etc, personally I don't particularly like either of them, wrong era for me.

Guest DrCunt

Fuck me, back 5 minutes and I'm bored already.

I was listening to the Beach Boys album 'Pet Sounds' recently, how people can say it's better than the Beatles is nonsense.

No sign of Apple changing the record. 

Still, could have been worse - it might have been Coldplay.

Was Rembrandt a paedo as well then?

Guest DrCunt

Thanks, I have this feeling Australia will win this test.

No one has been that wrong since JFK said 'I think we'll leave the roof off the car today, I don't think there will be any problems.'

Guest Lady Penelope

No one has been that wrong since JFK said 'I think we'll leave the roof off the car today, I don't think there will be any problems.'

There were no problems, he is living in a safe house with Elvis Presley and Yuri Gagarin.

Guest Wizardsleeve

need to win it, doesn't matter then if the other two are draws.

Come on Scruffo, don't leave wanting, where is the Rolf Harris to Rembrandt comparison?  :D

Welcome back Scruffers. Hope the job isn't too much of a cuntfest.

He's Punkapes new butler. The pays crap, but at least his bedsit is only 12x6ft, so he doesn't have to do much running about. Although he is at a constantly high risk of being horrendously buggered.

• Like 1

Welcome back Scruffers. Hope the job isn't too much of a cuntfest.

It's ok actually but there are a lot of problems behind the scenes from what I've heard but we are all holding our nerve.

Come on Scruffo, don't leave wanting, where is the Rolf Harris to Rembrandt comparison?  :D

My current job to my last one.

I would say my current job is like winning the Ashes in England and my last one was like winning the Ashes in Australia.

He's Punkapes new butler. The pays crap, but at least his bedsit is only 12x6ft, so he doesn't have to do much running about. Although he is at a constantly high risk of being horrendously buggered.

Is that supposed to be some kind of fringe benefit  or perk of the job?

It's ok actually but there are a lot of problems behind the scenes from what I've heard but we are all holding our nerve.

I would say my current job is like winning the Ashes in England and my last one was like winning the Ashes in Australia.

Fucking hell - It's Trevor Bayliss (to entirely misquote Half-Man Half-Biscuit)!