CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

George Galloway.

Guest ducunti

Guest ducunti

This repulsive cunt is showing his true colours again, running an anti Isreali campaign in his constituency. Normally this may be considered a worthy cause, but when you consider this fucking dog poop bag has spent a large part of his political career pandering to the islamist vote first in Bethnal Green and now up in that northern shithole just to keep himself on the gravy train. Why not meet me on Harwich Beach George and experience some good old Isreali justice when you catch that live hand grenade. 

For all his faults..and they are legion, Galloway is highly intelligent, can debate extraordinarily effectively and does have some very pertinent views away from his hobby-horsing for cunts of Johnny Foreigner extraction. I personally find his political stance a tad quarrelsome and needlessly antagonistic, but I've studied his form on our looming independence and can't say I disagree with anything he's said about it. His raison d'être is to be aggressively combative in the face of equally bellicose opposition. What a pity he couldn't focus all his attention on what really matters to cunts.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think people see him as intelligent at all. More of a fool who's had a slice of Islamic hairy pie and pretty much become a kind of muslim fifth columnist. The thing that makes me laugh about the annoying shit stirrer is that the people he so clearly loves would make his life very awkward in a Islamic State, they're not very tolerant of 'intellectuals', and I use that term in the loosest sense. Just my opinion.

I think he acquits himself well in debate.... He still a cunt though.

Guest judgetwi

Galloway will always get my vote for his unwavering support of the Palestinian cause against the US armed genocidal filth known as Israel.

Well done Herr Oberst  for standing up for George. Like George you are not afraid to support an unpopular cause. The difference is George is only doing it to further his career and make a load of money out of it whereas you are a genuine genocidal jew-baiting Nazi bastard. I'm not sure which one of you is the bigger cunt to be honest. Give me some time to think about it and i'll get back to you ok?

• 8 months later...
Guest Alfie Noakes

Look at him today, lost by 11000 votes and still challenges the result! What a fucking twat. Look out London, he wants to replace Boris. Also does anyone realise that we will probably end this parliament with Boris replacing Cameron as PM without us voting? Its like vote Blair get Brown with the last labour government.

Look at him today, lost by 11000 votes and still challenges the result! What a fucking twat. Look out London, he wants to replace Boris. Also does anyone realise that we will probably end this parliament with Boris replacing Cameron as PM without us voting, a bit like vote Blair get Brown with the last labour government.

​Oh for fuck's sake I expected more from the CC Intelligensia.

In a British Parliamentary Democracy you're voting for the PARTY not the fucking talking head that sits there and lies through their teeth about what they represent. It's not a Personality Contest, despite what every cunt tries to turn it into. You think it made a haporth of difference that under Labour we were being fisted by the archetypal dour Scotsman instead of a grinning pixie?

Guest Alfie Noakes

​Oh for fuck's sake I expected more from the CC Intelligensia.

In a British Parliamentary Democracy you're voting for the PARTY not the fucking talking head that sits there and lies through their teeth about what they represent. It's not a Personality Contest, despite what every cunt tries to turn it into. You think it made a haporth of difference that under Labour we were being fisted by the archetypal dour Scotsman instead of a grinning pixie?

Yes, but the media always throw personality in the ring and we are led to believe that we are voting for the prime minister and not just the party. I am not swayed by that, but the sheeple masses who believe R###### M#######'s lies in his biased press will be.

Boris is a fucking clown, I do not want our wonderful nation represented by him.

Guest MikeD

Not much to laugh about at the election but Galloway being fucked certainly cheered me up. But no doubt the horrible, pompous, deluded, attention-seeking bastard will pop up somewhere else spouting his worthless fucking drivel. Gas, shoot and hang the cunt....can't take any chances.