CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nicholas Fucking Parsons. The Cunt. And Bastard.

Rev

Guest luke swarm
10 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

Mmm...this head on a stick could be that fat fingered hairy arsed Judge..what's your thoughts on this Lucas..?

It has got some of the JudgeTwi characteristics TC, an astoundingly low IQ, a thin skin, a desire to brag about its wealth, a unifying effect on CC and sadly there are some negative aspects as well.

Just now, luke swarm said:

It has got some of the JudgeTwi characteristics TC, an astoundingly low IQ, a thin skin, a desire to brag about its wealth, a unifying effect on CC and sadly there are some negative aspects as well.

I am just waiting for his kebab eating habits to surface and then the game is up..

7 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

5 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

I am just waiting for his kebab eating habits to surface and then the game is up..

Didn't the judge drive/ride a Harley?Just a thought.   

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

Was it frank who posted the fecal matter? 

I do not think this was an isolated case Bubba.....poor Frank deposits a a small amount of fecal matter to most anything he touches these days. The strain of keeping all these characters alive and remembering the numerous log ins is destroying his mind. The Pinkape character in particular is damaging his health and has become parasitical where once it was symbiotic..

Guest Lady Penelope
38 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

Mmm...this head on a stick could be that fat fingered hairy arsed Judge..what's your thoughts on this Lucas..?

Judy had a Hog.

Guest Lady Penelope
17 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Didn't the judge drive/ride a Harley?Just a thought.   

Judge went ballistic when I insulted that dead end dump called Westward Ho!

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, mothra said:

More cunts claim to have seen Frank's boat than there are actually people in the world. It's the same with the billions who claim to have been touched by Jimmy Savile. Or the Pope

did you know that when you meet the pope, you have to kneel and kiss his holy ring Motley.

why do you think Pinkape converted to Catholicism. Unfortunately it did not live up to his expectations.

5 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

did you know that when you meet the pope, you have to kneel and kiss his holy ring Motley.

why do you think Pinkape converted to Catholicism. Unfortunately it did not live up to his expectations.

My girlfriend at the time almost saw Polish John. But didn't in the end.

Guest Lady Penelope
7 hours ago, mothra said:

More cunts claim to have seen Frank's boat than there are actually people in the world. It's the same with the billions who claim to have been touched by Jimmy Savile. Or the Pope

Frank's boat was real. Didn't Jimmy get a stiffy wih stiffs?

Guest Lady Penelope
On 04/10/2016 at 11:06 PM, mothra said:

I think he's seeing Polish John these days

I remember "Polish" John well, he used to have a little stall where he cleaned shoes ouside Manchester Piccadilly Station.

2 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

I remember "Polish" John well, he used to have a little stall where he cleaned shoes ouside Manchester Piccadilly Station.

He used to say to me, "Never call a man until you have walked a mile in his shoes. Then you can because you are a mile away and have got his shoes."