CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nicholas Fucking Parsons. The Cunt. And Bastard.

Rev

Live, from Norwich...it's Cunt of the Century. This fucking blow-dried, cravat-sporting, comfortable beige slacks-wearing poof-house cunt needs a personal introduction with my fucking arc-welder, then calmly, but firmly throttled. He always reminded me of a screaming gay-lord teacher we've all been taught by at secondary school and wanted to get the fuck away from. Too unwell (for unwell, see gay) to take up a position in the Merchant Navy during the war, the fucking lipstick-artist bastard minced about like a fucking pansy for repertory companies until he was touched up by some fucking Canadian theatre impresario/poof and became the bouffanted old wanker we love to hate. Drop dead, Parsons, you old queer. Cunt.

post-15-0-62682900-1408609235_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Just a minute, he may be a cunt and a bastard but he does not seem to be too bothered because he has done all right out of being just that. Harold Robbins is recommended background reading on this topic.

Guest ducunti

Was working behind Harrods a few years back and this cunt walked down the pavement with what looked like a couple of hookers in tow. My apologies Rev for not mounting the kerb and putting paid to the cunt.

This fucking blow-dried, cravat-sporting, comfortable beige slacks-wearing poof-house cunt... always reminded me of a screaming gay-lord teacher we've all been taught by at secondary school and wanted to get the fuck away from... the fucking lipstick-artist bastard minced about like a fucking pansy for repertory companies...

See Hayes, Melvyn. Now with added Cliff!

• Like 1

Guest JackoTC

I liked it when they had £7 or £8 in the bank, and the could keep the dosh or buy a washing machine or a toaster or an iron in the "Instant Sale " or "Open Sale".

Gotta respect his arse for still being sharp of mind at his age. He also thought Clement Freud was a boring up his own arse cuntbag.

I think he might be about right there, they must have met at some liberal party bash.

Guest ducunti

Update, i have used the Knee smasher three times now, and it works like a wet dream, very satisfying and leaves a mess.

Is it a chinese copy or the full blown putin model

• 2 years later...
Guest DingTheRioja
18 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Good ole nikky..spent many a Saturday evening watching the sale of the century munching biccys n milk in me jammies after me bath. .simpler times.. 

Panzerknacker 

There's some shitty advert with the conveyor belt on at the moment... just not the same class...

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

There's some shitty advert with the conveyor belt on at the moment... just not the same class...

Yer right ding baby. The simple world we knew is dead and gone. Replaced by Instagram eyebrows and pictures of cunts low carb gluten free dinners and fat birds telling each other they look stunning coz they lost 3 ounces 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 8/21/2014 at 4:21 AM, Rev said:

Live, from Norwich...it's Cunt of the Century. This fucking blow-dried, cravat-sporting, comfortable beige slacks-wearing poof-house cunt needs a personal introduction with my fucking arc-welder, then calmly, but firmly throttled. He always reminded me of a screaming gay-lord teacher we've all been taught by at secondary school and wanted to get the fuck away from. Too unwell (for unwell, see gay) to take up a position in the Merchant Navy during the war, the fucking lipstick-artist bastard minced about like a fucking pansy for repertory companies until he was touched up by some fucking Canadian theatre impresario/poof and became the bouffanted old wanker we love to hate. Drop dead, Parsons, you old queer. Cunt.

Apex fucking cunt. 

On 8/21/2014 at 9:21 AM, Rev said:

Fuck me i have missed your violent outbreaks..i would also add to this, i would gladly strap this butt honking cock chomper to my breaking wheel and begin a process of decimation as i watch bone crack and ligament tear..oh the screams this arse surfer will scream.

Glad this nom got brought back the fuck up. Not only is Parsons worthy of a fucking good inficunting, but Rev also needs to get his arse back on the throne of decent cunting to get this sorry fucking place out of the shandy drinking gastro-bollocks it has slipped into.

Guest luke swarm
52 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Yeah, but he's like Babs Windsor and Cyril Smith, he's a national treasure..

now look here IKTC.....I don't mean to sound like I am patronising you but sometimes its just better to just stay silent when you have nothing meaningful to add......we already have one cunt who insists on adding pointless and humour free comments on virtually every Nom

Surely you don't want to end up like that imbecile Ding, you show some real cunt prowess and have the potential to be disliked by every other cunt on this forum, IF you play this right, Not since the Judge have I seen a cunt with your talent for invoking such a level of disdain. Best of luck.

17 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

now look here IKTC.....I don't mean to sound like I am patronising you but sometimes its just better to just stay silent when you have nothing meaningful to add......we already have one cunt who insists on adding pointless and humour free comments on virtually every Nom

Surely you don't want to end up like that imbecile Ding, you show some real cunt prowess and have the potential to be disliked by every other cunt on this forum, IF you play this right, Not since the Judge have I seen a cunt with your talent for invoking such a level of disdain. Best of luck.

Patronising, prowess and potential, are words far beyond the vernacular of this idiot, Luke. May I?

IKTC, what Mr Swarm is trying to say, is that you're a thick cunt, and it'd be much better for everyone if you were dead. 

Bonsoir. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Mmm...this head on a stick could be that fat fingered hairy arsed Judge..what's your thoughts on this Lucas..?