CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Audiences that clap in time to the music

Guest Alfie Noakes

How about a sea of fucking mobile screens in front of you spoiling the view. Why do people do this? Your phone is hardly a Sony handycam and do you think the tiny microphone on your phone can handle the audio pressure in a gig without distorting or over compressing the sound? Your YouTube clips of this gig will be unwatchable and the artist will not be happy with the bootlegging. Ban mobiles at gigs and clapping before the end of a song.

You've paid good money to go to a gig in the hope of sharing in an uplifting, communal, 'sticking it to the man' rock n' roll moment - oh no, wait, you haven't. You've gone to record it on some pathetic shit device, that at best will give you that 'I've got Parkinsons Disease' feel when you watch it and that 'Who let the wasps out?' feel when you listen to it, so you can have a 'ménage a un' watching it back on your laptop......you fucking spastic!

Clappers? All a bit 'meh' really. Bit difficult clapping in time to Bolthrower, but I'm off to see Otway in Harpenden on Friday so maybe it'll be a bit more sedate and 'clapping friendly'. I'll get back and let you know.

• Like 1

I cannot imagine anything worse than to be sat in audience in direct contact with sweaty-excitable disease-ridden freaks. You wouldn't find me at some Pop Concert, or at any of the Town Hall's where they take place,  less there was complete audience segregation between side-screens and with ones own Tea & Coffee making facilities in situ. It is also my understanding that Pop Concerts can become rowdy affairs and so there should be usherettes at hand to have a quiet word with anybody who steps out of line.   

I remember going to a Dr Feelgood gig back in the early 80's in some pub on Canvey Island. A bloke got up on stage to sing along and lead singer, the late great Lee Brilluex, headbutted the clown and pushed him off stage. Thats how you fucking handle that!

Happy clappy Twats. Whats the point in paying to see a show then drowning out the show but clapping like beach load of seals with special needs

Even worse are those in the crowd who make those stupid "whoo" noises or whistle in the middle of songs - I've lost count of the number of concerts I've been to where some loudmouth does that.  I know its an American thing but its now common over here.

Anyway you're all cunts and remind me never to go to a gig with you lot.

No clapping

No singing

Basically nothing, which is fine if it's Kraftwerk or some asexual band like The Cure or something. A thousand-yard-stare and the merest flicker of movement is pretty much de rigeur for dealing with those cunts, but it sounds a right barrel of laughs for the rest - apart from hurling sprouts at Tangerine Dream. There's a rock 'n roll story you could dine out on for ever. 'The day I caught Edgar Froese in the nutsack with a Dollys Cabbage'

Oh and I actually did hurl bottles of piss at The Tygers of Pan Tang at Reading in the early 80's. Trust me, it was the only way to deal with the horror.

there are also the dimbo-clappers. Those who flap-up & clap as soon as the music has stopped, shouting 'YEAH !!!!' and then ducking like a cunt 'coz the song wasn't finished yet and still had two more verses to go.  

Get a life you sad old fart.

There is no need to be so rude, and also completely inaccurate and totally incorrect with your futile presuppositions.

There is nothing 'sad' about me, lamb-chops, and you would never hear me fart. I just simply follow through upon those that can no more than simply go: Baaa Baaa Baaa    

Ball bag face.

... lamb-chop face. 

You are only jealous because I like Card Sin & C-spotter, and not you, not one bit. You are about as attractive as a pair of wet moth wings dangling over cat shit on me front lawn - YOU STINK. :ph34r:

Guest Alfie Noakes

and I heard, that the only sin that you have ever done, was to shit in your mothers handbag... So there.
Put THAT one in your pipe and smoke it!

Fuck it, I am laughing too hard to answer with a quip, I will have to get you in break time after double maths, hmmmn!
Think your suggestion is a good idea, I will smoke anything! I am, after all, the founder of the Southern branch of the Black Lung Society.

One of my funniest, was Tangerine Dream at Fairfield Halls, Croydon. We hired a box for ten of us, and bombarded the cunts with frozen brussles sprouts. They were bouncing off the synth's and the drum kit and everything, making sounds as they hit. The guitarist, even mistook one for an effects peddle, and almost fell arse over tit. The best bit, was the cunts in the box behind us, got thrown out by the roadies... allegedly of course, as I could not possibly ever admit to being a part of such a thing.  

Tangerine dream are more famous for film music aren't they?

Guest judgetwi

Interesting, i made a similar nomination to this called "sing alonga cunts" and every wanker on here called me a decrepid old cunt who needed to fuck off. Funny how times change. Still, don't let me stop you sucking each other off.