CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rymel Downer .. Thicko

Yeah well - that's the bottom of the food chain you're looking at right there isn't it?

From Moss Side, so yes, about as low and as stupid as it gets. I'd post a picture, but I'd only be accused of pandering to stereotypes. Suffice it to say that the cunt got 17 years for attempted murder, which is a lot more than Oscar Pistorius is looking at for making a proper job of it.

I bet he had his jeans halfway down his legs like these plankton wear them. I guess it must be easy to bash them up. As they'll be to busy pulling them up when you steam into them.

He wont be wearing them when he's inside. With any luck they will be permanently round his ankles with Mr Big from A wing hanging out the back of him

Guest KuntaCunty

He wont be wearing them when he's inside. With any luck they will be permanently round his ankles with Mr Big from A wing hanging out the back of him

I wasn't going to respond to your always wise and just assessment, but because I reached my positive feedback quota for the day (I already liked 5 posts) I had to type this out.  I think something needs to be done about the 5 like quota.