CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People you were scared of as a child

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
55 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's with his parents isn't it? The poor fuckers, spending their days fruitlessly phoning abortion clinics, clinging to the hope that one of them is prepared to perform a termination on a 35 year old foetus.

That's almost slightly amusing, did you imagine it in your padded cell, sorry room at Ashworth whilst you were having 'phonesex with Stubby?

On 25/01/2018 at 7:28 AM, Stubby Pecker said:

I've actually got this book, can't remember where from. Needless to say, it's a dismal tome especially if you're hoping from an away win

151326.jpgIf I sent to you @ratcum would you sign it for me?

I can just picture your hovel in my minds eye, Stubby. Walls draped in camo and swastikas, and a 99p water pistol that looks vaguely like a luger hung up over the fire place.

When you're not muttering menacingly to yourself about how you would have won the Battle of the Bulge, you're watching endless Betamax videos of Seagal, Van Damme, Lungdren and Norris. Pumping your fat fucking t-rex arms in front of the telly whilst screaming "KAPOWWW!" and shitting in your adult nappy with the effort of trying to suck in your fat fucking stomach.

You make me feel physically sick.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I can just picture your hovel in my minds eye, Stubby. Walls draped in camo and swastikas, and a 99p water pistol that looks vaguely like a luger hung up over the fire place.

When you're not muttering menacingly to yourself about how you would have won the Battle of the Bulge, you're watching endless Betamax videos of Seagal, Van Damme, Lungdren and Norris. Pumping your fat fucking t-rex arms in front of the telly whilst screaming "KAPOWWW!" and shitting in your adult nappy with the effort of trying to suck in your fat fucking stomach.

Have you paid baws to hack my phone you swamp dwelling rotter? I've called the RSPCA on you. Again

• Like 1