CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Porsche Cayennes and the cunts who buy them

Ape™️

Guest KuntaCunty

Jolly good, both you and the other vegetable have arrived.  It is now an imbecile buffet. 

No more cunting, CCers.  With wittle Fwankie and twi here, we are all to wallow in self pity and hate. 

Or the Lexus RX450. I used to wonder why so many manufacturers couldn't even be arsed to come up with a name for these monstrosities - RX450, Q4, X3 etc - and then the fucking "Cayenne" came along and all was suddenly clear.

Canyonero.jpg

"Can you name the truck with four wheel drive, smells like a steak and seats thirty-five? Canyonero..... Canyonero."

Guest DingTheRioja

How disappointing, that Porsche would put out such a bucket of shit for utter cunts. 

Porsche only make cars for cunts, didn't you know that's their tagline

"Porsche - For Cunts with No Cock"

Absolutely agree about the Cayenne, the BMW X4 does it all so much better.

Nope... BM 4x4's are reserved for Irons only...

Or the Lexus RX450. I used to wonder why so many manufacturers couldn't even be arsed to come up with a name for these monstrosities - RX450, Q4, X3 etc - and then the fucking "Cayenne" came along and all was suddenly clear.

Rexton, otherwise known as Rectum....

My lovely mercedes is called ''baby'' - (will now be awaiting comment from Cuntface londonm)

You don't have to wait for Londonm to comment....Mercedes are cunts cars.

Hitler had a Merc... can't be all bad....

I also like driving when its raining and watching all the poor cunts getting soaked ha fucking ha

Had you made this comment 100 years ago, when cars where only owned by the rich, then it might make more sense. However, owning a car these days isn't really very exclusive and any cunt can afford even a "prestigious" marque like a shitty Mercedes.

Pfft. Owning a Mercedes evokes feelings of pity with me for the poor cunts that think that Mercedes is a 'premium' marque. One upon a time 40 years ago they were good, now they are badly built, unreliable rust traps with HUGE repair bills. Dont even think about an AMG unless you are a rich as a politician.

Cayennes are shit, as are all of the Q audis. I cant say that any BMWs are shit because they are not, but X5s are pointless pieces of tat.