CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mothers-in-law

So, I'm back from my cruise with Mrs W and her mother. We took her mother's car down to Southampton because it's a tank of a thing to fit all the luggage. And who gets to drive this fucking lorry? The only bloke in the cortege of course!

So we go forth and have our holiday in the sun.

Driving home we get stopped on the M27 out of Southampton by one of these new 'number plate recognition' copper cars. We pull into a service station and yours truly ends up with £300 fine and SIX fucking points on my beautifully clean licence because the silly old bint has forgot to put me on her insurance for the fortnight. And of course it's my fault, being the driver at the time, for not ensuring that she has done so.

Despite the fine being paid for me, Westcunty is now on a bit of a downer.

And they don't accept five piece drum kits either, Jacko, you cunt.

Guest ducunti

Go on another cruise and chuck the inlaw overboard.Cruises are for cunts anyway, and you have nobody else to blame but yourself.What's up with Bognor Regis?

He only went to the Isle of Wight.

And the judge said that by me giving her three children I prevented her from having a career honest! She works now though testing sofas at DHS with her fucking huge fat cunting arse wedged on them

Delboy, do as your namesake says. Stick a pony in your pocket (a real 15 stone one) then jump in the Thames.

I thought your own insurance would cover you to drive other people's cars, with their consent, for third party cover? Check your insurance.

I checked this when I got home. Would you believe it; despite a Fully Comprehensive insurance, there is no third party extension included. I've insurance for two motorcycles, my van, I go halves with my wife on her car insurance, I had travel insurance at the time, house fucking insurance, insurance coming out my arse. And I get the same punishment as some bastard who sets out intentionally to break the law.

An ex of mines mother turned out to be a better laugh than the cunt I was going out with, and I told her that as well. Funnily enough, the relationship didn't last long, no pleasing some folk. Fucking lesbian!

Guest ducunti

I checked this when I got home. Would you believe it; despite a Fully Comprehensive insurance, there is no third party extension included. I've insurance for two motorcycles, my van, I go halves with my wife on her car insurance, I had travel insurance at the time, house fucking insurance, insurance coming out my arse. And I get the same punishment as some bastard who sets out intentionally to break the law.

Do what everyone else does, fit some Latvian number plates,

• 1 month later...

Thank fuck my Gorgon cunt of mother in law died decades ago. Right old slag she was.

The movie Jaws was based on her. I fucking hated the surly old whore.

I am envious.

Mine is still fucking rolling about. So is her cunt of a husband. I have two cunts to get rid of of and the smell in the boot is not getting any nicer.

Guest nobgobbler

I had a photo of Jocky Wilson on my phone that came up when my mother-in-law called. All was well until I left my phone on her kitchen table when going to the shops and she rang me to see if I'd pick up a pint of milk. 

A dangerous practice that is Drew, but funny. I've got a picture of a pig on my phone for my sister, and Mr Gobbler has a picture of a steaming pile of pig shit on his phone for his brother's wife. She rang one day and I forgot myself, I passed him the phone and he gave me a look as if to say "who is it?" I replied out loud "pile of steaming pig shit". :o

Guest JackoTC

And they don't accept five piece drum kits either, Jacko, you cunt.

First time I've seen this thread Westy - can you remember what the fuck this is all about ? I'm guessing some guitar based shit, and you failing to recognise that the drummer is the engine that holds all that shitty guitar screeching together.   

First time I've seen this thread Westy - can you remember what the fuck this is all about ? I'm guessing some guitar based shit, and you failing to recognise that the drummer is the engine that holds all that shitty guitar screeching together.   

Do keep up, Jacko. You told me I could take a drum kit on the cruise ship after I'd said they wouldn't let me take my guitar.

I play bass normally, and trying to keep in time with the drummer cunts I've worked with is like trying to wank with your teeth.

Guest JackoTC

Do keep up, Jacko. You told me I could take a drum kit on the cruise ship after I'd said they wouldn't let me take my guitar.

I play bass normally, and trying to keep in time with the drummer cunts I've worked with is like trying to wank with your teeth.

Vaguely remember. Remember some homebrew based doings, and then its all a blank. Must be the drink. 

Good evening everyone  :ph34r:

I am connected to Cunts via me iPhone 6 plus - BT is a washout.

I hope you are all keeping well?

Have you finished doing your festive shopping?

Stop off for a coffee & relax & chill - maybe even indulge in a cheeky 'warm' mince pie.

Good evening everyone  :ph34r:

I am connected to Cunts via me iPhone 6 plus - BT is a washout.

I hope you are all keeping well?

Have you finished doing your festive shopping?

Stop off for a coffee & relax & chill - maybe even indulge in a cheeky 'warm' mince pie.

I am feeling so warm & loved up today, I want to kiss all member of cunts corner on the lips & wish them a happy on year.