CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Being fucking moderated.

On 05/01/2017 at 8:31 PM, Snatch said:

This is true but sometimes a jackboot isn't needed. They act like they are untouchable and as the Motörhead song goes "Just because you have the power,doesn't mean you have the right".

Rules on here aren't always upheld and sometimes it seems it depends on who is breaking them. A straight answer from a mod is never forthcoming either.

Try me.

On 1/7/2017 at 2:22 PM, Wizardsleeve said:

How is your film production company doing?  You had mentioned an interest in delving into the foray of nunsploitation movies.  

A bit slow Wiz, all the nuns are out doing a bit of panto, but will get it going when i draw up a couple contracts with some local pimps...will keep you posted.

Guest Wizardsleeve
23 hours ago, Fender777 said:

A bit slow Wiz, all the nuns are out doing a bit of panto, but will get it going when i draw up a couple contracts with some local pimps...will keep you posted.

I'll be waiting patiently.  Feel free to bring the nuns round for a pint and a game of "Bad Donkey."  

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

The truly amazing thing is that it reached new depths of shitefullness without much input from Ding, he only posted 3 times.

But did each post contain his trademark multi-quote bollocks or were there literally only three posts? Ding can cram shite in a post like no other.

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Monday, January 09, 2017 at 6:41 PM, cuntspotter said:

Try me.

Okay. Who's your Favourite, Roops or RickP? and are they anything like they appear to be in posts.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

You have just made a masterpiece of shit like this thread even more horrid with your under 5's input..

Bubb's seems a bit like that to me too. Is he old enough to be using this site?

You have nice tits by the way.

Guest Wizardsleeve
22 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

You have just made a masterpiece of shit like this thread even more horrid with your under 5's input..

naked_nun-s.thumb.jpg.4edadbec4b205a12a0

Fucking brilliant Av, Fends!

10 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Bubb's seems a bit like that to me too. Is he old enough to be using this site?

You have nice tits by the way.

I reckon Bubba is in his early 50's but with the mental capacity of a learned child, you can almost picture him laying on his shit stained bed in his shit stained pampers with a stolen laptop on one side of the bed and some crowns on the other side. The laptop suggests there is an adult trying hard to conquer the child but alas the child seems to be winning most of the time. 

Poor Bubsy.

6 hours ago, Fender777 said:

I reckon Bubba is in his early 50's but with the mental capacity of a learned child, you can almost picture him laying on his shit stained bed in his shit stained pampers with a stolen laptop on one side of the bed and some crowns on the other side. The laptop suggests there is an adult trying hard to conquer the child but alas the child seems to be winning most of the time. 

Poor Bubsy.

Fucking awful, get a grip you wet cunt.

Guest 'eavensabove
9 hours ago, Fender777 said:

Poor Bubsy.

Sounds to me like you've done your research well, and have captured the very essence of what it takes to be a Bubsy Cunt.