CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

DANNIELA WESTBROOK

Danniella Westbrook has revealed she is living in sheltered housing, well love you fuking coke head i dont give a fuck, more folk out there who deseve headlines then you, you had your millions, your fame and stuck it up your hooter you sad pathetic wannabe,now fuck off and leave us alone to read about the world, hostages been held by lunatics, world poverty, kids with serious illness ,folk dying of cancer, not you and your memememe feel sorry for me life, and whilst im at you can fuck off as well Paul Gascoigne you cunt

Danniella Westbrook has revealed she is living in sheltered housing, well love you fuking coke head i dont give a fuck, more folk out there who deseve headlines then you, you had your millions, your fame and stuck it up your hooter you sad pathetic wannabe,now fuck off and leave us alone to read about the world, hostages been held by lunatics, world poverty, kids with serious illness ,folk dying of cancer, not you and your memememe feel sorry for me life, and whilst im at you can fuck off as well Paul Gascoigne you cunt

She can't afford anti wrinkle cream.

I guess you could say, the drugs have won and its all over for her. Game, Septum, match.
  • Like 1

Guest JackoTC

Whilst she is most definitely a bit of a ladies front bottom, you seem to trying to capture a broad spectrum of cuntishness encompassing half the world's problems. Seek professional help at once, you ballbag.

Delboy, whether in this life or the next, I will have my vengeance. Until then, God bless you. Go forth and make merry and I will meet you on the fields of Elysium. Caligula was a cunt, albeit an entertaining one.

Imbecile