CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cancer

Guest Lady Penelope

Lure men in? Its not real poohknee. My avatar is an "up yours" reference that the regulars understand. Before your time. And it gives Bawsy a semi.

If you wish to live your life on here being defined by how many men want to virtually shag you, then so be it.  I shall bid thee goodnight as I have affairs to attend to. Bon chance mon brave!

Guest nobgobbler

If you wish to live your life on here being defined by how many men want to virtually shag you, then so be it.  I shall bid thee goodnight as I have affairs to attend to. Bon chance mon brave!

Make a sentence out of this: cunt daft

Guest JackoTC

Fucking hell, some of the comments on this thread are pretty low. I know this is a cunting website, but let's not discriminate against other members, no matter how much history there is, because cancer certainly does not discriminate.

Really ? Well how is it the Asian fellow down the road from me has cancer, but the rich white man 3 doors up doesn't ? Cancer is a filthy racist Nazi motherfucker.

Ahhh, Macclesfield. Tangible proof that Cheshire isn't as posh as Punkape alleges.

Knutsford girls are fat and spotty, Buxton girls have got big bottys,
Nantwich girlies' tits are flabby. Prestbury girls have got rich daddies.

Wilmslow girls all like Chris Rea, Sandbach girls have gonorrhea,
Poynton girls go out with Martins, Gawsworth girls just can't stop farting.

• Like 1

Guest JackoTC

Its all the dog in his diet, Jacko. Every cunt worth his salt knows poodles are carcinogenic.

Just gave you 5 likes for this Deco - fuck knows how I did that, but I've used them all up on you, you big bollocks.

Guest nobgobbler

Its all the dog in his diet, Jacko. Every cunt worth his salt knows poodles are carcinogenic.

I never eat anything that's worn a leather collar or barked at a postman. Except in the chinkie restaurant may be.

Lure men in? Its not real poohknee. My avatar is an "up yours" reference that the regulars understand. Before your time. And it gives Bawsy a semi.

I can only imagine the fucking state of your arse. All that wine.. all those crisps you shove in your gob night after night after fucking night. Barrels of Pringles and Buckets of wine you fucking old bint.

Have you been watching David Niven films during your break from the corner, Frank? You smooth-talking cunt.

I was in a post office in Aurillac this morning standing behind a tiny old girl of about 90. She let rip this most almighty fart that made the hairs on my back stand on end... a double bang flip-back clap n wheeze. Like all elderly folk, she couldn't give a shit.

Frank, on 12 Dec 2014 - 11:44 PM, said:
Understood. Would you mind sending me any personal info you have on the jizz via PM. Anything you got... anything.

Can any of you snuff Fwank out, for once and for good. RID Cunts Corner of this vile and decrepit cunt.

I know where you live.

Guest Alfie Noakes

I was in a post office in Aurillac this morning standing behind a tiny old girl of about 90. She let rip this most almighty fart that made the hairs on my back stand on end... a double bang flip-back clap n wheeze. Like all elderly folk, she couldn't give a shit.

There must have been some slack down there, she gave a shit when she inevitably followed through.

Write up a brief synopsis of that and send it to richard fucking curtis. Then kill yourself.
  • Like 1

Guest nobgobbler

Imagination is as far as you'll ever get. Unless were talking about a grizzled Greek Shepherd, the last female arse you ever saw was your mothers when she shat you out as an afterthought.

That's assuming he was born of woman. More likely he clawed his way out of a cow's arse.