CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Indigestion

Stubby Pecker

You can't express youself properly.
Your grammar,sentence construction and content indicate a fuckwit.
Try reading a decent newspaper instead of eating pickled onions with red wine you ignorant peasant.
Fuck off aswell pleb.

And you still don't put spaces after commas, you ignorant peasant. iPhone again?
  • Like 1

Why the fuck can't any of you stupid cunts quote properly? Stop ripping the piss out of each others' grammar for a moment and learn to click a button. Once.

As for this nom, it's rather self explanatory. I won't complain about getting a headache if I listen to drum and bass full blast whilst headbutting a brick wall, likewise you shouldn't complain about indigestion when consuming the most acidic food and drink possible, you fucking imbecile. You may as well drink battery acid. In fact, I highly recommend it.

• Like 2

You can't express youself properly.
Your grammar,sentence construction and content indicate a fuckwit.
Try reading a decent newspaper instead of eating pickled onions with red wine you ignorant peasant.
Fuck off aswell pleb.

Colobus satanas, this is a forum called cunts corner, if you are really worried about the spelling and grammar of the posts hear then it makes you the real fuckwit. No one else really gives a shit.
Apart from you. Bell end.

Why the fuck can't any of you stupid cunts quote properly? Stop ripping the piss out of each others' grammar for a moment and learn to click a button. Once.

As for this nom, it's rather self explanatory. I won't complain about getting a headache if I listen to drum and bass full blast whilst headbutting a brick wall, likewise you shouldn't complain about indigestion when consuming the most acidic food and drink possible, you fucking imbecile. You may as well drink battery acid. In fact, I highly recommend it.

After drinking the local scrumpy as a teen, battery acid would be a piece of piss.
  • Like 1