CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stop making fun of fat people

Guest Keith Lard

Guest ducunti

Part of me hoped the fat yank cunt in the video doesn't see these hurtful comments, and decide to come over here and kill us.

But then I realised he probably couldn't afford the two plane tickets he'd require.

Was the fat yank cunt in the video anything to do with Andrew Windsor, perhaps a receiver? 

Fat cunts should be deported to labour camps, to be productive and lose all the lard. Those who refuse should be shot on the spot and turned into fertilizer.

Deported?..... Where the fuck have you put these camps?

Isle of Man is far enough. If they make, they will be awarded a three-legged trophy. If they try to escape and swim back, then they will most likely drown; or suffer a coronary - and drown

I'm all for some sort of deportation schedule for fatties.  Not immediately, I would like to give then 6 months to change their ways and then they're out.  Somewhere third world.  I can categorically state that of all the people I love, there is not a fatty among them.

• Like 1

If my memory serves me right, the downfall of Eastern Island was it's population. I bet it was full of fat cunts, who ate all the food, then each other and when all the seafood moved away, just in case, the remaining ones pegged it too.

This may be a preview of things to come to these shores, if we don't act in time.

I despise horrible fat obese cunts that waddle along like a pregnant penguin and stink of BO and piss, wear dirty smelly greasy old clothes, have laboured breath cos they're so fucking fat, have rotten teeth and breath, wear cunt dirty rotten trainers, have tide marks round their necks where they dont fucking wash, their arseholes must be rotten cos they are too fucking fat to get their hand round the back to wipe it. And on the whole I don't like fat horrible cunts much.

You're not a GP by any chance?

Fat people should be made to feed the starving of this world, the hungry get fed and they lose the weight, everyone is a winner and we stop making fun of them, it's not rocket science.

I fear, you are hoping for the impossible. Only brute force will suffice. The outer cortex of fatties is completely abnormal. They can only process food signals by their reptile, inner brain. All higher functions like moderation, compassion and sharing are switched off.

Guest KuntaCunty

Part of me hoped the fat yank cunt in the video doesn't see these hurtful comments, and decide to come over here and kill us.

But then I realised he probably couldn't afford the two plane tickets he'd require.

He would have a massive fucking heart attack if he attempted to walk from the lorry trailer what brought him to the ticket counter.  Getting from the counter to the gate, provided he survived the first challenge, would do the bastard in for good.  Also, let's not forget that all aircraft have a weight limit, which can prevent them from getting off the ground.  

He would have a massive fucking heart attack if he attempted to walk from the lorry trailer what brought him to the ticket counter.  Getting from the counter to the gate, provided he survived the first challenge, would do the bastard in for good.  Also, let's not forget that all aircraft have a weight limit, which can prevent them from getting off the ground.  

It's a fact - a plane in the US has crashed, because too many fat cunts got on it at the same time. It barely took off, then crashed. All dead. I suppose it could be a way to solving obesity issue.

Obese passengers could have caused plane crash

By George Gordon, Daily Mail

Last updated at 09:18 02 May 2003

Airlines in the US are being urged to raise their estimates of the weight of passengers after suggestions that a plane crashed because it was too heavily loaded.

The commuter craft was carrying its full complement of 19 passengers when it corkscrewed into the ground shortly after take-off from Charlotte airport in North Carolina in January.

Witnesses said the U.S. Airways plane, a Beech 1900D, seemed to struggle from the start. The plane turned into a fireball and many of the bodies were so badly burned that they were unrecognisable.

Investigators have calculated that it would have been just 100lbs under its maximum take-off weight if they used Federal Aviation Administration guidelines of 13stone 3lbs per passenger.

But they believe it may have been above its maximum weight because of the increasing problem of obesity in the U.S.

The U.S. National Transportation Safety Board has now directed 15 small airlines to weigh passengers and their luggage before they board similar-sized planes.

The FAA suggests raising the passenger weight estimate to 190lbs (13st 8lb) from May to October 31, and to 195lbs (13st 13lb) during the winter months when people wear more clothes.

The change will not have a major effect on big jets, but operators of small planes say it could have a big impact because their planes are more weight-sensitive.

'We will either have to reduce cargo, carry fewer passengers or buy bigger planes,' said one operator.

Earlier this year a survey in New York found that passengers weighed an average of 15st 6lb, including hand baggage.

Guest ducunti

Fat people should be made to feed the starving of this world, the hungry get fed and they lose the weight, everyone is a winner and we stop making fun of them, it's not rocket science.

Fuck me Fend, a short while away and you come back Geldoffed.

Obese passengers could have caused plane crash
By George Gordon, Daily Mail
Last updated at 09:18 02 May 2003
Airlines in the US are being urged to raise their estimates of the weight of passengers after suggestions that a plane crashed because it was too heavily loaded.
The commuter craft was carrying its full complement of 19 passengers when it corkscrewed into the ground shortly after take-off from Charlotte airport in North Carolina in January.
Witnesses said the U.S. Airways plane, a Beech 1900D, seemed to struggle from the start. The plane turned into a fireball and many of the bodies were so badly burned that they were unrecognisable.
Investigators have calculated that it would have been just 100lbs under its maximum take-off weight if they used Federal Aviation Administration guidelines of 13stone 3lbs per passenger.
But they believe it may have been above its maximum weight because of the increasing problem of obesity in the U.S.
The U.S. National Transportation Safety Board has now directed 15 small airlines to weigh passengers and their luggage before they board similar-sized planes.
The FAA suggests raising the passenger weight estimate to 190lbs (13st 8lb) from May to October 31, and to 195lbs (13st 13lb) during the winter months when people wear more clothes.
The change will not have a major effect on big jets, but operators of small planes say it could have a big impact because their planes are more weight-sensitive.
'We will either have to reduce cargo, carry fewer passengers or buy bigger planes,' said one operator.
Earlier this year a survey in New York found that passengers weighed an average of 15st 6lb, including hand baggage.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/article-590144/Obese-passengers-caused-plane-crash.html#ixzz3OGOvKnxY
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

This is what happens in the military.