CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ranulph Fiennes...

colonelkurtz

Guest Dr Pandemic

The Fiennes family are the best reason to scream the word cunt that i can think of. Like Terence Stamp in "The Limey", scream it and shake your head furiously. "Tell him he's a cunt. Tell him he's fucking cuntyyyyyy"

Guest JackoTC

I think I got tad confused. Yes, Ranulph Fiennes is a cunt, Ralph Fiennes is not.

Was that a play on words, or did you genuinely make a twat of it ? However, Ralph Fiennes is also a cunt - a good actor, but his full name is "Ralph Nathaniel Twistleton Wykehame-Fiennes". That, in my book, makes him a cunt.

...what the fuck is he ? ... token toff ... national treasure ...the next james bond ...cunt ?

The cunt wants warnings on chocolate like cigarette style health warnings  "chocolate gives you diabetes". The self declared chocolate warrior had one too many chocolate bars as a kid and now has diabetes and no one cares.

Guest ducunti

Was that a play on words, or did you genuinely make a twat of it ? However, Ralph Fiennes is also a cunt - a good actor, but his full name is "Ralph Nathaniel Twistleton Wykehame-Fiennes". That, in my book, makes him a cunt.

How many times has he walked into a pub and someone has shouted ' oy Twistleton what you having '.

I swear there was a Ponsonby thrown in there somewhere as well.