CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Use Chewing Tobacco

Guest KuntaCunty

Guest KuntaCunty

Vile, disgusting cunts.  It's not as if smoking isn't already completely repugnant, add in "chew," and you have an whole new breed of lowlife bedsit dwelling, absolutely clueless social reject, with plastic cups of spit sitting everywhere, and gobs of it on the roads, paths, and car parks.  Ironically, it will practically eat away the flesh and bone in the mouth of the cunt chewing it!  I won't post any pics because it is simply too much for young eyes, such as Bronski.  Google it, and you'll see cunts missing their entire lower jaw and hideous deformities to the face, again like Bronski! 

Guest JackoTC

I remember Skoal Bandits - little flavoured tobacco pouches that let dissolve in the mouth. They got banned in the 80's for being a cause of mouth cancer. I've nothing against people who choose to smoke though. Sadly, our civil liberties are being eaten away by righteous dull cunts who have never had a days fun in their lives. If I stop smoking and drinking I might not live til I'm 90, it will just feel like it......... 

Guest KuntaCunty

Kunta, it takes a MAN to smoke, enough said, you fucking whinging cunt if you don't like it then get the fuck out of their space

I don't see many real men putting things in their mouth so they can suck it, except for you of course.  But I doubt those things you suck are tobacco products.  

Guest judgetwi

What a load of fucking old horseshit. How many tobacco chewers does the OP know? Nil. How many tobacco chewers has the OP ever met? Nil. How many wankers have chewed tobacco in the OP's presence? Nil. How many days a week does the OP talk bollocks? Seven. Unless of course, the OP is a fucking hillbilly living in the East Kentucky Mountains. In which case his next nomination should be-- "fucking possums who set off my bear traps, the cunts."

Guest KuntaCunty

What a load of fucking old horseshit. How many tobacco chewers does the OP know? Nil. How many tobacco chewers has the OP ever met? Nil. How many wankers have chewed tobacco in the OP's presence? Nil. How many days a week does the OP talk bollocks? Seven. Unless of course, the OP is a fucking hillbilly living in the East Kentucky Mountains. In which case his next nomination should be-- "fucking possums who set off my bear traps, the cunts."

Hi Judge!  :D

Guest Keith Lard

Do you want to suck my dick Judge? I stored tobacco underneath my foreskin.

Guest KuntaCunty

After reading the nom about cunts that deposit loogies in the streets, I'm having a difficult time deciding which group is more despicable, the crude, ill-mannered mid easterners, or the low life pieces of shit that hurl tobacco spit from their eroding, disgusting mouths on the streets with absolutely NO regard for the well being of the other people just trying to get through their day without being accosted by the vile habits of the lowest form of cunts infecting the population!  

Guest judgetwi

After reading the nom about cunts that deposit loogies in the streets, I'm having a difficult time deciding which group is more despicable, the crude, ill-mannered mid easterners, or the low life pieces of shit that hurl tobacco spit from their eroding, disgusting mouths on the streets with absolutely NO regard for the well being of the other people just trying to get through their day without being accosted by the vile habits of the lowest form of cunts infecting the population!  

You have never EVER seen anybody gobbing tobacco in the street no more than you have ever seen anybody bending down to tie their shoes in the middle of a zebra crossing. You are not actually fucking angry about anything so you just make shit up. If ever i run out of things to make me angry i need only log on here and read the bollocks written by knobs like you.

You have never EVER seen anybody gobbing tobacco in the street no more than you have ever seen anybody bending down to tie their shoes in the middle of a zebra crossing. You are not actually fucking angry about anything so you just make shit up. If ever i run out of things to make me angry i need only log on here and read the bollocks written by knobs like you.

I remember old miners, long dead, who used to chew twist and leaf tobacco. No smoking allowed down the pit. They used to chew the tar out of it and put it away in a tin. They would later dry it and smoke it in roll ups.

Guest KuntaCunty

Judge, is it remotely bloody possible I saw video clips on the internet of this disgusting habit?  Do you possess enough real life experience to accept the fact anything can be purchased on said internet and delivered through the post?  Or are you at such a degree of bedsit dwelling that your only social interaction in the real world is to stand over Habib the doner kebab vendors shoulder as he makes your daily raw material for tomorrows loo deposit, before bolting yourself in and coming here and wasting every spare moment of your so called pathetic fucking life?  

If it makes you feel any better, it's highly doubtful that you will ever run out of things that make you angry, because nobody fucking likes you, and that only angers and embitters you even more by the day.

BTW, hello judge!   :lol:   Brony's cock needs sucking, so get to it, cunt!  

• Like 1

Judge, is it remotely bloody possible I saw video clips on the internet of this disgusting habit?  Do you possess enough real life experience to accept the fact anything can be purchased on said internet and delivered through the post?  Or are you at such a degree of bedsit dwelling that your only social interaction in the real world is to stand over Habib the doner kebab vendors shoulder as he makes your daily raw material for tomorrows loo deposit, before bolting yourself in and coming here and wasting every spare moment of your so called pathetic fucking life?  

If it makes you feel any better, it's highly doubtful that you will ever run out of things that make you angry, because nobody fucking likes you, and that only angers and embitters you even more by the day.

BTW, hello judge!   :lol:   Brony's cock needs sucking, so get to it, cunt!

Don't do it , Judge. Personally, I'd rather chew tobacco!

Guest KuntaCunty

Don't do it , Judge. Personally, I'd rather chew tobacco!

That was the decision this bloke came to as well, let us know how it works out for you.

5298236_f260.jpg

Go on judge, suck that cock, take the glorious path of least risk.