CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Martial Law

Guest Dr Pandemic

Wary of the internet? You sharp fucker. Take your first in English, writing fuckmejig, cockney rhyming slang and tough as ol' boots Stella attitude, then fuck right off. Scum.

Oh Frank. I didn't reaise you cared so much.

*Touches Frank.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Fuck knows what his disease is. But the cure is a fucking nose dive off of the Humber Bridge. Hurry up about it, Frank, you useless cunt etc.

I would say its a classic case of bipolar. However as frank is just a cunt it makes him unipolar. So I think it is a case of cuntanoia. From the fact that he is an annoying cunt.

Guest KuntaCunty

Frank has written some funny things though, in fairness.

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day......that's what I get when I like a post! 

He's supposed to have fucked off by now dapps. No idea why he's still using the greek cunt bullshit, he could do with freshening up a bit. Used to be funny, now he's just stale.

Take your own advice frank, and kill yourself.

I think we need an intervention. A few of us seem to have caught on he's not quite himself. He was never a comedic genius, but at least he had some venom and originality. The numerous "kill yourself" and "pile of shit" repetitions are getting tiresome and old. He's like Brucey, dining out on past glories whilst fading away before our eyes.

I think we need an intervention. A few of us seem to have caught on he's not quite himself. He was never a comedic genius, but at least he had some venom and originality. The numerous "kill yourself" and "pile of shit" repetitions are getting tiresome and old. He's like Brucey, dining out on past glories whilst fading away before our eyes.

Why stretch to a full sentence? One or two words is more than enough to wind up the moronic majority. I'm best ignored.. try it.

I ignore NW3 social housing dweller Delboy, it's so much easier than wasting time responding to a thick BNP activist who can barely communicate beyond simple grunts. And you can calmly read their inane rantings as they try and get your attention.

I expect Del will be eating breakfast out of his girlfriends beautiful vagina about now......

Guest KuntaCunty

I expect Del will be eating breakfast out of his girlfriends beautiful vagina about now......

Ahh yes, nothing beats a freshly prepared batch of sweet and sour cheesy cream corn that tastes of tinned mackerel past its expiry date!  

Im not doing anymore of these kinds of posts, they read like nutfuck loony theories. This is cunts corner ffs. Ill stick to naming celebs i hate

I think the nine pages of comments show that we like these nutfuck loony theories.  In my heart, I know there is so much truth and horror in them but what's the point of getting raised blood pressure over something likkle old me can't do owt about :-(  I reckon this current breed we call humanity is due for a reboot anyway.

Guest Dr Pandemic

I think the nine pages of comments show that we like these nutfuck loony theories. In my heart, I know there is so much truth and horror in them but what's the point of getting raised blood pressure over something likkle old me can't do owt about :-( I reckon this current breed we call humanity is due for a reboot anyway.

Trouble is poo, people dont realise the power talking has. When you actually see it happen, you will become angry and you will not go quietly. All we can hope for is an uprising, and there you will see me, with my finnish gasmask and an array of home made weapons of mass destruction.

Trouble is poo, people dont realise the power talking has. When you actually see it happen, you will become angry and you will not go quietly. All we can hope for is an uprising, and there you will see me, with my finnish gasmask and an array of home made weapons of mass destruction.

And I'll assume my usual position when something kicks off, hid behind some big mammoth of a cunt.

Guest Dr Pandemic

And I'll assume my usual position when something kicks off, hid behind some big mammoth of a cunt.

That would be me. But i promise youll be furious enough to gain strength you didnt realise you had

I would say its a classic case of bipolar. However as frank is just a cunt it makes him unipolar. So I think it is a case of cuntanoia. From the fact that he is an annoying cunt.

It's always worth a quick look at the moon phase when frank gets arsey with his posts. He's definitely got a mental problem, no doubt about it.

It's always worth a quick look at the moon phase when frank gets arsey with his posts. He's definitely got a mental problem, no doubt about it.

Show me a sane man, and I'll show you a bore.