CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

M & S workers refusing to serve alcohol and pork on religious grounds

Guest nobgobbler

I did read a couple of years ago that of you have alcohol in your shopping trolley they can ask you to go to another till as they aren't allowed to the stuff.
I want them to scan the barcode not drink the fucking stuff.

Fucking right snatch. If they don't want to even touch the fucking bottles they can fuck right off and work in a fucking monastery. Cunts.

I work in the NHS and have often refused to have anything to do with anyone requesting an abortion.  I don't see a problem with this.  More people should stand up for their beliefs in a non-violent way.

Abortion is completely different case Cat,although I do sympathise with you there.

Refusing to handle a bottle of alcohol through the barcode scanner is just unnecessary bullshit.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Marks and Spencer were set up by Marks who was Jewish. They sold bacon and ham and other non kosher foods. If they managed it then they should be able to tell staff to serve the goods or fuck off elsewhere. When I was younger I took a christmas job there and there was nothing about being able to impose working conditions on them based on religious bias. Its all a load of wank.

Guest nobgobbler

Fucking right snatch. If they don't want to even touch the fucking bottles they can fuck right off and work in a fucking monastery. Cunts.

Bottling holy water would be Excellent therapy.

Guest Alfie Noakes

I'm a fucking thick cunt, but I don't get this. Why would anyone with supposed devout religious beliefs apply for a job on the tills of a shop that sold these products in the fucking first place? And how do M&S deal with Christians not wanting to work on a Sunday or Jews on a Saturday? Rather differently, I suspect. With this stance, they've got the pork sword of Damocles hanging over them.

We were asked about religious preferences so they could try and accommodate religious holidays etc and if you said you were Christian you did not necessarily have to work Sundays. But there was nothing about not serving alcohol or pork.

Guest nobgobbler

I'm a fucking thick cunt, but I don't get this. Why would anyone with supposed devout religious beliefs apply for a job on the tills of a shop that sold these products in the fucking first place? And how do M&S deal with Christians not wanting to work on a Sunday or Jews on a Saturday? Rather differently, I suspect. With this stance, they've got the pork sword of Damocles hanging over them.

Because they EXPECT everybody else including their employer to make changes to suit them, and they are right, that's exactly what's happening. I'd still like to know how many paid prayer breaks they get. I bet that works well in A&E, sorry Mr Smith, just put your finger on that pumping vein and stem the bleeding yourself while your surgeon sniffs the carpet. 

We were asked about religious preferences so they could try and accommodate religious holidays etc and if you said you were Christian you did not necessarily have to work Sundays. But there was nothing about not serving alcohol or pork.

Do catholics sell condoms?

Several years ago a friend of mine ran over one of these cunts praying on the tarmac in the car park of a motorway services with his Range Rover.
No serious injuries......

It says a lot about your fantasy world when you feel it necessary to specifically name the model of car your "friend" was driving. It comes as no suprise it was a fucking Ranger Rover.....the car of choice for chinless inbreds.
  • Like 1