CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

M & S workers refusing to serve alcohol and pork on religious grounds

Guest nobgobbler

Guest nobgobbler

Does that set a precedent?Can I refuse to serve brick-thick, pig-ignorant fuckwits on intelligence grounds?Or Bovine adipose fatties on fitness grounds?Why not? They're perfectly valid hate objects, that offend me.

don't see why not Jiggers. Or refuse to work Sundays and still expect to get paid.

Guest KuntaCunty

Break the strike!  Everybody that goes in, should buy ONLY pork and alcohol items.  When the cunts protest, ask to speak to the manager, as you WILL be walking out with the items you've brought to the checkout.  When said manager gets fed up with having to service all the customers personally, he unceremoniously dismisses the lot and you end up with a new crew of checkout attendants.  

• Like 1

I did read a couple of years ago that of you have alcohol in your shopping trolley they can ask you to go to another till as they aren't allowed to the stuff.

I want them to scan the barcode not drink the fucking stuff.

Guest KuntaCunty

I did read a couple of years ago that of you have alcohol in your shopping trolley they can ask you to go to another till as they aren't allowed to the stuff.

I want them to scan the barcode not drink the fucking stuff.

If they're allowed to send you to stand in line at another till when you've already waited for your turn, then we should have the right to ask for a different clerk to service our checkout and send the miserable git off to clean the poultry coolers and sanitize the floors in the meat department.  

I work in the NHS and have often refused to have anything to do with anyone requesting an abortion.  I don't see a problem with this.  More people should stand up for their beliefs in a non-violent way.

I work in the NHS and have often refused to have anything to do with anyone requesting an abortion. I don't see a problem with this. More people should stand up for their beliefs in a non-violent way.

Would you have made an exception if it was Punkape's mother asking, prior to that fateful day she spat the little cunt into the world?