CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mimimimi.... again.. yes... here goes...

Guest DingTheRioja

any SA80 spawn were doomed to be loathed by all. It'll be the same with Simon Cowell. Or God.

The only use for the lsw would be to bludgeon Simon cowell over the head with it. Or perhaps the surplus could be given to the "rebels" in Syria, you know, the nice ones who aren't Isis and want to get rid of asad, there must be a few left? I also notice on the news a bunch of Isis cunts with US made M16s! Supplied by the Saudis no doubt?

I think a load of them live in my neighbour Wee Jock Macgregor's house. All I ever fucking hear bellowed through the walls night and fucking day is "hoots Mon, there's Jews, loose, aboot this hoose."

Aye, but ded yer goose 'em wee Decimus?

• Like 1

There have been some very good posts on this debate despite the holocust denying side track.
I don't hate Jews but think Israel, it policies and it unconditional support from the yanks and most of Europe is totally cuntish. Like wise Muslims-no problem with praying to fairies in the sky if that's your bag, however, many parts of the religion is incompatible with our free, mostly atheist democracy-or maybe I've been force fed the media hype about not serving bacon in m&s and beating their daughters for fancying who they like? Maybe if Israel was made to withdraw to its original boarders then their neighbours jihad would sound a bit hollow. They could then try a bit of justice and wealth redistribution in their supper oil rich lands.

Do you want me to edit my post and change it to "Jewish Community Leaders, Jewish Prime Ministers, Jewish Press Barons but not the average Joseph Schmo are hijacking a world problem for their own ends and crying wolf like a bunch of bitches"....??

Yes, shit happened to them.... they don't need to dine out on it every 24 seconds...

..and yes.. I have jewish mates as well... they are embarrased by the shit going on in every direction..

oh... and Bangladeshis, and Ghanaians.. plus a few other oddities.. including one from Iraq...he's a muslim doctor... and you should here his views on Jews... and catholics... and blacks.... makes Hitler look like a sunday school teacher....

As you are asking, no. But you could be a bit more discerning. Your posting is indiscriminately labelling all Jewish people as the same. It simply isn't true.

No they didn't all disappear through the door to Narnia just like they all didn't disappear up the chimney at Auschwitz, they had to changed the plaque there from 4 million to 1 million cos it was proved that 4 million was a load of old bollocks, I'm not denying that jeroos were murdered in the war in the holocaust but six million is a load of old bollocks, and why is it rammed down our minds for over 70 years now, what about fucking Pot in Cambodia and Vietnam, what about the fucking bosnians and the ethnic cleansing of the muslims!

It's a fair point. This numbers game is so emotive but they practically emptied Poland,Germany France, Austria and Czechoslovakia of They all had quite extensive Jewish populations. What about the 30,000,000 Russians also? All but forgotten now.

Guest DingTheRioja

As you are asking, no. But you could be a bit more discerning. Your posting is indiscriminately labelling all Jewish people as the same. It simply isn't true.

Discerning??

Sorry.. does not compute...

The "only" jews who are being heard are the ones who are crying wolf, the politicians, the press barons, the rabble rousing shitheads...

My post was aimed fairly and squarely at them...

We have rather large numbers of Muslims coming out of the woodwork shouting "not in my name".... not seen that from the other lot... all we see is press coverage saying "we don't feel safe in the UK/france/Germany anymore"...

Even though I also personally know jews who are against this shit, I have yet to see one "media person" (which includes all polictians and gobshites) come out and say "calm down a bit".... no one says it out loud for fear of being called anti-semitic, which is the inference I am getting here...

A cunt is a cunt and no-one is allowed the excuse to hide behind accusations of racism or bigotry.. white cunt, jewish cunt, gay cunt, BNP cunt or any other cunt.

I call anyone a cunt, race or religion is fuckall to do with it.

No they didn't all disappear through the door to Narnia just like they all didn't disappear up the chimney at Auschwitz, they had to changed the plaque there from 4 million to 1 million cos it was proved that 4 million was a load of old bollocks, I'm not denying that jeroos were murdered in the war in the holocaust but six million is a load of old bollocks, and why is it rammed down our minds for over 70 years now, what about fucking Pot in Cambodia and Vietnam, what about the fucking bosnians and the ethnic cleansing of the muslims!

Whats with the word "jeroos"?

Discerning??

Sorry.. does not compute...

The "only" jews who are being heard are the ones who are crying wolf, the politicians, the press barons, the rabble rousing shitheads...

My post was aimed fairly and squarely at them...

We have rather large numbers of Muslims coming out of the woodwork shouting "not in my name".... not seen that from the other lot... all we see is press coverage saying "we don't feel safe in the UK/france/Germany anymore"...

Even though I also personally know jews who are against this shit, I have yet to see one "media person" (which includes all polictians and gobshites) come out and say "calm down a bit".... no one says it out loud for fear of being called anti-semitic, which is the inference I am getting here...

A cunt is a cunt and no-one is allowed the excuse to hide behind accusations of racism or bigotry.. white cunt, jewish cunt, gay cunt, BNP cunt or any other cunt.

I call anyone a cunt, race or religion is fuckall to do with it.

Yes, Dingers, discerning. I can see it doesn't compute because you are labelling all Jews the same and you don't seem to see it. I haven't accused you of racism or bigotry but I have pointed out the recurring error in your postings.

Just proves my point you can't say fuck all about JEWS but you can call muslims fucking ragheads fucking hypocrites all of you!

Surely a raghead refers to an Arab? I think you'll find we apply similar standards to the abuse of Muslims as we do with other faith and race groupings. Dingers is right in one way, a cunt is a cunt , because of what they do or have done. You can say quite a lot about Jews, Del, but you can't indiscriminately insult and abuse them simply because they are Jews. Because...... Ta da! That's ANTISEMITISM.

Guest DingTheRioja

Yes, Dingers, discerning. I can see it doesn't compute because you are labelling all Jews the same and you don't seem to see it. I haven't accused you of racism or bigotry but I have pointed out the recurring error in your postings.

I shall do a (edited) repost of my posts...

• Islamic jihadi murdering terrorist cunts are not specifically targetting you over and above everyone else...
  • you (jews) happen to be in the firing line since you are non-muslim... same as anyone else...

• The media is full of shit loads of "oh the jews are being attacked we must protect them" (that statement itself shows a shit load about the state of the world)
  • Isreal is murdering Palestinians on a weekly basis, they are stealing land which the world communities agree does not belong to them, but no one dare say or acutally do anythin about it for fear of beng called anti-semitic...
  • Isreal and the Jewish community are hijacking a world problem, it is basically "Nutter Muslims vs Everyone Else"... but the Jewish community are shouting the loudest

• Do you want me to edit my post and change it to "Jewish Community Leaders, Jewish Prime Ministers, Jewish Press Barons but not the average Joseph Schmo are hijacking a world problem for their own ends and crying wolf like a bunch of bitches"....?? (because this is the whole fucking point of this thread)

• The "only" jews who are being heard are the ones who are crying wolf, the politicians, the press barons, the rabble rousing shitheads...My post was aimed fairly and squarely at them...
  • We have rather large numbers of Muslims coming out of the woodwork shouting "not in my name".... not seen that from the other lot... all we see is press coverage saying "we don't feel safe in the UK/france/Germany anymore"...

(and rather prominantly...)

• I have yet to see one "media person" (which includes all polictians and gobshites) come out and say "calm down a bit".... no one says it out loud for fear of being called anti-semitic, which is the inference I am getting here...

My original line..

My opinion on the Isreali/Jewish community going all "ooo everyone's out to get us again" shit...

Maybe a couple of words are missing to make it loud and clear.....

My opinion on the fucking loud obnoxious self serving media and political cunts of the Isreali/Jewish community going all "ooo everyone's out to get us again" shit...

That any better???

No offence spooter... but its this kind of pedantic shit that causes issues in the first place.. looking at a single word or two missing rather than the actual meaning and intent of the paragraph.

I shall do a (edited) repost of

My original line..
My opinion on the Isreali/Jewish community going all "ooo everyone's out to get us again" shit...

Maybe a couple of words are missing to make it loud and clear.....
My opinion on the fucking loud obnoxious self serving media and political cunts of the Isreali/Jewish community going all "ooo everyone's out to get us again" shit...

That any better???

No offence spooter... but its this kind of pedantic shit that causes issues in the first place.. looking at a single word or two missing rather than the actual meaning and intent of the paragraph.

Thank you, Dingers.... Ideal!

What is it with you Roops, what's disparaging about six million - fact or fiction? Whats with the word scholarship, trying to make out you're some kind of academic, superior person? Fuck off as Frank would say.

I think you are deliberately missing my point. Be that as it may, I won't be told to "fuck off" when I gently give you pointers. I've suspended your account for 48 hours.

Guest DingTheRioja

It's ok to disagree, different points of view are part of the fabric of the site. Let's concentrate on cunting rather than bickering with each other. The sites stance has been reinforced by the mods, let's proceed forward.

..and on that point...

When are you removing Frank permanently???

Guest DingTheRioja

Why do you ask?

It's ok to disagree, different points of view are part of the fabric of the site. Let's concentrate on cunting rather than bickering with each other. The sites stance has been reinforced by the mods, let's proceed forward.

Frank "Kill yourself" The Spiv...

Need I say more?

Ok... since you ask...

His response to about 75% of posts on here is "kill yourself"... I think that counts as "Supersize Bickering"..  not contributing to the cunting and not a point of view.

Deserves a ban as much as, if not more than, the prick who decided to tell an Admin to fuck off....