CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

bernard ingham - protocunt

colonelkurtz

sky news 21/01/15

"unnatural sex" file from 1980's discovered tucked away in national archives naming prominent public figures but mysteriously not made available to the child abuse enquiry [ if the management ever get round to organising one ! ]

"Sir Bernard would not name the individual, but said: "I asked him about it and he denied it, so no, I didn't do anything else. What was the alternative?" ..... well that's fine and dandy old chap. The alternative , you arsewipe , knowing that lying would be second nature to the cunt was to take it further because he would certainly be as deceitful and devious as a fellow cunt like yourself ingham - although those very qualities would be just the ticket if working for thatcher and every pm since.

Ingham was a cunt alright, this is just one more reason why. He was perfectly suited to the "I'm alright jack" culture which pervaded the thatcher years; I'm willing to believe that if a chap was seen as "a good egg," "a decent sort of cove," or as so often got said in that era, "one of us," they would have got off scot free regardless of what they'd done.

This is just the latest.

What about Tim Fortescue, Tory Chief Whip in 1995:

“Anyone with any sense who was in trouble would come to the whips and tell them the truth, and say now, “I’m in a jam, can you help?” It might be debt, it might be a scandal involving small boys, or any kind of scandal which a member seemed likely to be mixed up in, they’d come and ask if we could help. And if we could, we did. We would do everything we can because we would store up brownie points. That sounds a pretty nasty reason but one of the reasons is, if we can get a chap out of trouble, he’ll do as we ask forever more.”

• Like 1

I think I have opined before that the real story concerns the people who knew and covered it up. That of course surely will include the whip's offices on all sides, senior policemen and civil servants and Prime Ministers too. The day is fast approaching when these will be given up to the wolves. I have a suspicion it is going to happen sooner rather than later by a new boy who won't want any shit sticking to them in the future. I fucking deplore this kind of pragmatism that seems to pervade the ruling classes. It is the hallmark of the true, self serving, devil take the hindmost cunt.

This is just the latest.What about Tim Fortescue, Tory Chief Whip in 1995:“Anyone with any sense who was in trouble would come to the whips and tell them the truth, and say now, “I’m in a jam, can you help?” It might be debt, it might be a scandal involving small boys, or any kind of scandal which a member seemed likely to be mixed up in, they’d come and ask if we could help. And if we could, we did. We would do everything we can because we would store up brownie points. That sounds a pretty nasty reason but one of the reasons is, if we can get a chap out of trouble, he’ll do as we ask forever more.”

Cunty name, cunty behaviour...... CUNT!

I think I have opined before that the real story concerns the people who knew and covered it up. That of course surely will include the whip's offices on all sides, senior policemen and civil servants and Prime Ministers too. The day is fast approaching when these will be given up to the wolves. I have a suspicion it is going to happen sooner rather than later by a new boy who won't want any shit sticking to them in the future. I fucking deplore this kind of pragmatism that seems to pervade the ruling classes. It is the hallmark of the true, self serving, devil take the hindmost cunt.

Sadly I take the opposite view.

No establishment nonce will ever do time for any of this - and the latter day child-benders will have to be more careful if the secret handshake and the old school tie schtik doesn't do the trick this time around

Sadly I take the opposite view.No establishment nonce will ever do time for any of this - and the latter day child-benders will have to be more careful if the secret handshake and the old school tie schtik doesn't do the trick this time around

Let's see.... I think a corner has been turned... Too many things are leaking out that can't be contained.

I can imagine Bernard and Jeffrey double teaming Maggie in a rip roaring ATM spectacular. She then gives birth to a guppy face twit with gills and a poor sense of direction. Oh wait a minute...

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

Sadly I take the opposite view.

No establishment nonce will ever do time for any of this - and the latter day child-benders will have to be more careful if the secret handshake and the old school tie schtik doesn't do the trick this time around

Couldn't agree more. These fuckers cover each others' arses and look after their own sort ; a pity we don't do the same. It will all come out after the offending cunt is dead. Bunch of fucking cunts.

There will just be a load of paperwork shredded, witnesses silenced and the scummy cunts will laugh at us while we vote them all back in.

the old boys and girls network will always ensure the nonces,bankers,politicians and the sea of shit they have created will , as usual , get swept under the carpet - and as jiggers observes above there's always x factor,page 3 and the lottery for the plebs.

Although freedom of press (if there ever was such), is pretty much gone for good, all the shit spilling through the internet is very hard to contain. The cunts are busy fixing cracks in the pavement, while sliding into a sinkhole. Fucking brill.

Very true. Gone are the days when a few threats to the press barons would silence everything. There wasn't a word in the papers about Boris Johnson knobbing Samantha Cameron, but a quick google and bobs your uncle.

Good luck to Boris, at least he wasn't buggering small boys to death.

I agree london, that wasn't a criticism. I'd give her a fierce one too if I had the chance, but precisely nothing appeared in the press about it.

On a side note, can any of the wimmin on here enlighten me as to how the scarecrow-haired buffoon seems able to shag any female within shouting distance? This is beyond my comprehension, I cannot imagine how any bird could possibly find him attractive.

I agree london, that wasn't a criticism. I'd give her a fierce one too if I had the chance, but precisely nothing appeared in the press about it.

On a side note, can any of the wimmin on here enlighten me as to how the scarecrow-haired buffoon seems able to shag any female within shouting distance? This is beyond my comprehension, I cannot imagine how any bird could possibly find him attractive.

Well, we are asked to suspend artistic belief to unbelievable levels to allow Max Branning and Phil Mitchell to be regarded as stud-muffins in 'Eastenders'. That being the case, it doesn't take a huge mental leap for women to go bandy at the notion of BoJo gurning and sweating over them whilst doing 'The Nasty'

i'm informed by mrs colonel that it's well known in girlie world that yer man lloyd webber , who has fucked his way through a mile or two of quim , resembles a fecking tripod when he's in heat - so looks apparently are secondary [daresay £800m or so tucked away at natwest helps as well]  :angry: