CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who wear dickie bows and say pacific instead of specific.

Decimus

Guest nobgobbler

Millions of cunts from all walks of life say "got the question wrong" instead of "got the answer wrong". The question is what it is and can neither be right nor wrong, whereas the answer can be either right or wrong and is clearly more often wrong than right considering the number of times cunts say "got the question wrong", am I right?

Millions of cunts from all walks of life say "got the question wrong" instead of "got the answer wrong". The question is what it is and can neither be right nor wrong, whereas the answer can be either right or wrong and is clearly more often wrong than right considering the number of times cunts say "got the question wrong", am I right?

Christ on a bike, you're sitting there at 1014hrs in the morning with a Pall Mall in one hand and a glass of Frascati in the other, and you're preaching to us about grammar.  Give me fucking strength.

Guest nobgobbler

Christ on a bike, you're sitting there at 1014hrs in the morning with a Pall Mall in one hand and a glass of Frascati in the other, and you're preaching to us about grammar.  Give me fucking strength.

Copying Frank again Cat. No question.

I'm afraid I have to admit I wore a dickie bow at the 'black tie' night last year on a cruise. In my defence, I didn't want to but was compelled to by P&O. Cunts. When I got home I tore it, and the fucking dinner suit, to shreds with a penknife. Cruising is for irons. I'm concerned it took me so long to realise.

I'm afraid I have to admit I wore a dickie bow at the 'black tie' night last year on a cruise. In my defence, I didn't want to but was compelled to by P&O. Cunts. When I got home I tore it, and the fucking dinner suit, to shreds with a penknife. Cruising is for irons. I'm concerned it took me so long to realise.

Even the most hard-line CC jihadist would be hard pressed to call you out on this one. Achieve any measure of success in life beyond intoning the phrase 'Would you like fries with that?' and you'll doubtless be forced to attend some god-awful black tie Eisteddfod.

No, I think we're on about cunts (for there can be no other nomenclature) who, when presented will all evidence that Dickie Bows are the British Kite Mark Standard of cretinism, still CHOOSE to wear the cocking things.

To be fair to said cunt, I did buy him the bow tie in secret Santa as I thought he looked like the kinda pompous twat who would suit one. Problem is, he's taken to it and has now bought some of his own. I'm in a bit of a jam because its driving me fucking crazy. As far as I can see I only have four reasonable choices.
1: Quit.
2: Strangle him to death with it.
3: Pray that he wakes up in the near future, realises what a cunt he looks, and throws himself off a bridge.
4: Kill myself.

Guest nobgobbler

To be fair to said cunt, I did buy him the bow tie in secret Santa as I thought he looked like the kinda pompous twat who would suit one. Problem is, he's taken to it and has now bought some of his own. I'm in a bit of a jam because its driving me fucking crazy. As far as I can see I only have four reasonable choices.
3: Pray that he wakes up in the near future, realises what a cunt he looks, and throws himself off a bridge.

You could just enjoy the fact that you made him look a Cunt in the first place. You could get him a battery operated one that spins like a Catherine wheel, and flashing lights. Tell him women find it a turn on. The cunt will probably love it.

Guest DingTheRioja

You could just enjoy the fact that you made him look a Cunt in the first place. You could get him a battery operated one that spins like a Catherine wheel, and flashing lights. Tell him women find it a turn on. The cunt will probably love it.

... until he ends up getting better women in the pub than Deci... then Deci WILL be pissed off...  rofl...

Are bets being placed on which one Frank might pick for you?

In regards to the "pacific" thing, that, along with "probley", immediately invites my ignorance and applies it to anything said after.

In regards to the "pacific" thing, that, along with "probley", immediately invites my ignorance and applies it to anything said after.

I was thinking of asking Prof to use her contact Justin Toper to help determine Francisco's response. But just as a leopard never changes its spots, so does a predictable cunt never stop being a predictable cunt.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Skellington gets my steam up.