CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Aga aspiration for tossers

White Cunt

AGA - an ancient piece of arse heating, hog cooking engineering from an era long gone. But it seems to be a vital part of social climbing activity for tossers throughout the country. You would thing this fobby would be restricted to women consuming vast quantities of interior décor trash, but no. There are "men" out there, willingly participating in this preoccupation. what the fuck is wrong with them?

I was expecting this reply from Brony or Punk. I am very disappointed.

I was an ignorant cunt too, once. It's nothing to do with snobbery, you docile prick. They're bloody marvelous.. and most essential for a country pile.
  • Like 1

In fact, get a second one, just in case. You will be the envy of the whole village. Something more to aspire to.

My nearest neighbour is over a mile away. He's got one too. What you don't have.. you don't miss.

The trouble is doc, you can stick you casserole in and forget about it... for a week. Ming swears by it.

What number on the menu Is her 168 hour casserole? Do you get prawn crackers with it?

If someone had told me years ago everyone should own an electric blanket, I would scoffed in their face.  However, now I have one, I would not be without.  Where can I buy an aga that will fit in my micro kitchen?

If someone had told me years ago everyone should own an electric blanket, I would scoffed in their face.  However, now I have one, I would not be without.  Where can I buy an aga that will fit in my micro kitchen?

I am sure your prayers will be answered very soon by an AGA devolution team. They are now working on new product to fit into South Ken flatlets, which will allow future customers to impress their dinner guests and thus keep the conversation going.
At the moment, the most popular EnergyMegaWaste range is sold exclusively in Cheshire and the waiting time for it is about 5 years.

What is truly pathetic is that the same cunts who buy these energy wasters, buy those shitty, cheap led bulbs.

Led bulbs are shitty alright, but the cunts aren't cheap. I'd rather go back to good old filament bulbs, ten bob a dozen, and pay the paltry extra few pence they cost to run.
  • Like 1

Led bulbs are shitty alright, but the cunts aren't cheap. I'd rather go back to good old filament bulbs, ten bob a dozen, and pay the paltry extra few pence they cost to run.

There are cheap ones now on the market too. Super-shitty ones. They make those expensive ones, also shitty ones, look attractive.

There are cheap ones now on the market too. Super-shitty ones. They make those expensive ones, also shitty ones, look attractive.

They make some good, instant bright ones that I buy, with a small head on them for lamps and that.  £5.99 a pop though.