CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dirty cunts that live in dirty shitted up houses.

Guest Gong Farmer

Guest Gong Farmer

Some people's standards have a lot to be desired and there's not much worse than some dirty cunt's filthy pigsty of a house..... usually a council house albeit exceptions to the rule. 

I have mentioned on a previous occasion the dirty fucking bitch next door, with her elephant hoard inside and out. The cunt blends with her assorted junk shit surroundings and completely ruins the nice little road on which we live. If I could be bothered to move, I would have done so years ago, just to get away from her foul loud mouth, rotten pissed up fish looks and junk yard consortium.
Dirty, rotten shitbag.

Guest Gong Farmer

Typical fucking stereotype nom! Its always got to be a fucking council this or a council that, go fuck yourself cunt!

Another raw nerve touched. I'm getting fucking good at this and I'm not even trying. Get to fuck you cunty bundle off piss soaked pants. 

Fucking twat.

Guest DingTheRioja

I have mentioned on a previous occasion the dirty fucking bitch next door, with her elephant hoard inside and out. The cunt blends with her assorted junk shit surroundings and completely ruins the nice little road on which we live. If I could be bothered to move, I would have done so years ago, just to get away from her foul loud mouth, rotten pissed up fish looks and junk yard consortium.
Dirty, rotten shitbag.

I hope you have a pro-forma letter ready to send to your local Enviromental Health Officer once a week...??

Those TV programmes about hoarders just about sums it up. Fucking nutters.

Years ago I went to buy some stuff from a small-ad in the paper, bloke was a proper nutter like them lot, he had wire mesh cages on the outside of the windows, "security against those hooligan schoolkids", about 8 locks on the door (which could have been kicked through by a 10 year old it was that rotten) razor wire on top of a 15' gate to the back yard (in the middle of a large residential area) and the big hallway was stacked floor to ceiling with newspapers all bound up with string in month/year  bundles...  fucking years worth there was...

Took me all my effort not either piss myself laughing or run out screaming in hysterics shouting "HELP!!! He's trying to eat my brains with a teaspoon!!!!"....

Guest judgetwi

Some people's standards have a lot to be desired and there's not much worse than some dirty cunt's filthy pigsty of a house..... usually a council house albeit exceptions to the rule. 

What the fuck are you doing creeping around the interior of Council Houses Mr. Mong? Wouldn't it make more sense to burglarise more upmarket homes you thick cunt? I hate to say it but it's a bit bleeding obvious innit? B)

I hope you have a pro-forma letter ready to send to your local Enviromental Health Officer once a week...??

Years ago I went to buy some stuff from a small-ad in the paper, bloke was a proper nutter like them lot, he had wire mesh cages on the outside of the windows, "security against those hooligan schoolkids", about 8 locks on the door (which could have been kicked through by a 10 year old it was that rotten) razor wire on top of a 15' gate to the back yard (in the middle of a large residential area) and the big hallway was stacked floor to ceiling with newspapers all bound up with string in month/year  bundles...  fucking years worth there was...

Took me all my effort not either piss myself laughing or run out screaming in hysterics shouting "HELP!!! He's trying to eat my brains with a teaspoon!!!!"....

And now he's Mayor of London! Marvelous!

Guest Gong Farmer

What the fuck are you doing creeping around the interior of Council Houses Mr. Mong? Wouldn't it make more sense to burglarise more upmarket homes you thick cunt? I hate to say it but it's a bit bleeding obvious innit? B)

Oh good, One of your soporific comments before turning in saves me from having to take a sleeping pill. 

Cheers! 

My next-door cunt has an 11 feet high concrete fence, no fucking kidding. And that is next to her cunt bungalow! It looks like some carry-on version of Alcatraz. At least when the bitch expires, her rat friends will nibble her away and there will be precious little left for the detox team, when they finally arrive, due to her bunker falling into a sinkhole, which she had been digging for many years.

Guest KuntaCunty

What the fuck are you on about?  It's not as though your little chavvy bedsit is in danger.  Unlike you, he doesn't have to purchase his tracksuits from pound stores or police fundraisers.  

Guest nobgobbler

Guest nobgobbler

That just gave me a flashback to the time I asked an estate agent to find me a cheap buy to let. Its not advertised yet and needs a bit of work. I didn't care as long as it was cheap and structurally sound. The bloke who was renting it died recently and the owner wants to sell. Then the weird thing, she just handed me the keys and made some excuse why she couldn't go with me. She warned me to watch my step in the hallway, there were some loose floor boards. It was on a nice row so I thought it worth a look. Fucking hell how did this cunt live in this shitpit? A pile of plywood covered a huge hole in the rotten floor, the stairs were non existent halfway up. Rain was pouring in. Filth everywhere you could hardly put your foot on the floor. And the stench was enough to turn a shit cart over. This was just how the bloke had left it, all his old fashioned furniture, everything under years of cobwebs. I got the impression it was somebody who's mother had died years ago and he'd left it exactly as it was. A nice art deco cocktail cabinet and a beautiful rug, a sign of better times. My curiosity had got the better of me and I went into the next room. He clearly lived in this one room. Cigarette stained anaglypta wallpaper with a string of 40 year old Christmas cards hanging on it. Piles of clothes, photographs, letters, and a massive model railway. Filth everywhere. More rain pouring in. Then I saw it. A filthy old sofa with huge piles of maggot casts arranged in the shape of a corpse.

Guest nobgobbler

What the fuck are you on about?  It's not as though your little chavvy bedsit is in danger.  Unlike you, he doesn't have to purchase his tracksuits from pound stores or police fundraisers.

police fundraisers - 2 kilos of coke.

That just gave me a flashback to the time I asked an estate agent to find me a cheap buy to let. Its not advertised yet and needs a bit of work. I didn't care as long as it was cheap and structurally sound. The bloke who was renting it died recently and the owner wants to sell. Then the weird thing, she just handed me the keys and made some excuse why she couldn't go with me. She warned me to watch my step in the hallway, there were some loose floor boards. It was on a nice row so I thought it worth a look. Fucking hell how did this cunt live in this shitpit? A pile of plywood covered a huge hole in the rotten floor, the stairs were non existent halfway up. Rain was pouring in. Filth everywhere you could hardly put your foot on the floor. And the stench was enough to turn a shit cart over. This was just how the bloke had left it, all his old fashioned furniture, everything under years of cobwebs. I got the impression it was somebody who's mother had died years ago and he'd left it exactly as it was. A nice art deco cocktail cabinet and a beautiful rug, a sign of better times. My curiosity had got the better of me and I went into the next room. He clearly lived in this one room. Cigarette stained anaglypta wallpaper with a string of 40 year old Christmas cards hanging on it. Piles of clothes, photographs, letters, and a massive model railway. Filth everywhere. More rain pouring in. Then I saw it. A filthy old sofa with huge piles of maggot casts arranged in the shape of a corpse.

A charming tale for all the family. Have you ever thought of branching out to reading childrens bed time stories, Gobby? The next time my son sets fire to the neighbours wife you've got an open invite to scare the fucking shite out of him with a rendition of the above story, or one of similar fucking melancholy woe.

Guest nobgobbler

A charming tale for all the family. Have you ever thought of branching out to reading childrens bed time stories, Gobby? The next time my son sets fire to the neighbours wife you've got an open invite to scare the fucking shite out of him with a rendition of the above story, or one of similar fucking melancholy woe.

I will be happy to oblige Dec, the sequel which involves demons should be sufficient.

Guest Gong Farmer

So did you move in or not? 

Guest DingTheRioja

That just gave me a flashback to the time I asked an estate agent to find me a cheap buy to let. .................

Been there a few times... some real fucking horrors around... I'm not squimish but some places still give me the heebie-jeebies 15 years later..

A very large corner terrace house for sale, split into three flats, 2 medium and 1 huge... A Doctor (fuck knows what of..) living in the downstairs flat, the Agent sent the new boy along even though we normally dealth with someone else... he said outside, with a grimace, you might want to hold your breath for a bit, it's a "bit" smelly. We'd been in some shitholes so thought,, yeah yeah, bring it on...

Fook me... imagine the wall of heat you get when you open the airplanes door on holiday, but the smell from a cesspit...the hall carpet had 2 ploughed furrows in the dirt where he shuffled along in his slippers, the floor was like a kids road playset, shiny smooth twin lanes from kettle to microwave, kettle to sofa, sofa to TV...My eyes were watering when we got out and I've done up deceased estates before as well....

I should have told the Social Services, he was a nice old chap, but fucking hell, I couldnt decide whether it was worse to leave him in the squalor or tell the DHSS and let them move and clean up, he'd been there 15 years.. and was apparently the reason the owners were selling, they couldn't face dealing with it and it was easier to sell up....

The biggest regret I didn't buy was that one...The big flat was fucking ace, huge, massive living room and kitchen/diner, 6 bedrooms, near the Uni and could have had shit loads of students in and pay a fucking fortune, with 2 other flats for free... mortgage was fuckall, even the rent for one small flat would have paid it...

And then there was......nah.. even you cunts don't deserve that....

Guest nobgobbler

Been there a few times... some real fucking horrors around... I'm not squimish but some places still give me the heebie-jeebies 15 years later..

A very large corner terrace house for sale, split into three flats, 2 medium and 1 huge... A Doctor (fuck knows what of..) living in the downstairs flat, the Agent sent the new boy along even though we normally dealth with someone else... he said outside, with a grimace, you might want to hold your breath for a bit, it's a "bit" smelly. We'd been in some shitholes so thought,, yeah yeah, bring it on...
  Fook me... imagine the wall of heat you get when you open the airplanes door on holiday, but the smell from a cesspit...the hall carpet had 2 ploughed furrows in the dirt where he shuffled along in his slippers, the floor was like a kids road playset, shiny smooth twin lanes from kettle to microwave, kettle to sofa, sofa to TV...My eyes were watering when we got out and I've done up deceased estates before as well....

I should have told the Social Services, he was a nice old chap, but fucking hell, I couldnt decide whether it was worse to leave him in the squalor or tell the DHSS and let them move and clean up, he'd been there 15 years.. and was apparently the reason the owners were selling, they couldn't face dealing with it and it was easier to sell up....

The biggest regret I didn't buy was that one...The big flat was fucking ace, huge, massive living room and kitchen/diner, 6 bedrooms, near the Uni and could have had shit loads of students in and pay a fucking fortune, with 2 other flats for free... mortgage was fuckall, even the rent for one small flat would have paid it...

And then there was......nah.. even you cunts don't deserve that....

Its a wonder the poor cunt was still alive. Did you accept that cuupa tea and rancid sausage roll he offered you?

Guest cuntcrapper

I went with neighbours a few years ago to a nearby Vicorian house, where a lone occupant in her eighties lived. As no-one had seen her for a few months a key holder agreed four of us should enter jointly. A swarm of bluebottles gushed forth as we went in. A foreboding stench prevailed within a state of petrified existence, supreme neglect graduating to a state of filth and detritus beyond belief. We found no-one, on the two floors, but in the cellar, with all lights blazing, what we at first thought was a housekeepers smock folded over an ironing board turned out to be the unsuccessful retainer of the last owner's partial remains. Eaten almost hollow by maggots and other larvae, laced together by hair and bone. One of us fainted and the others exited stage left very quickly. Ever since and living alone, I've kept my visits from 'Betterware' up!

Guest DingTheRioja

Ever since and living alone, I've kept my visits from 'Betterware' up!

Make sure you're a loud annoying fucker, at least when you peg it the neighbours will notice pretty soon.. might not do fookall.. but they will notice...

Its a wonder the poor cunt was still alive. Did you accept that cuupa tea and rancid sausage roll he offered you?

His immune system would be a wonder to modern science, and a cure for ebola and a dozen other assorted nasties...