CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

That fucking 'Britain on benefits' programme

Neil

Jaywick Sands??... More like fucking Beirut, full of fat cunts with dog ends for teeth,that cunt who's got a house full of fuckwit kids and a bigger fuckwit boyfriend,£2400 quid a month this cunt gets from the government,that's yours and my taxes that she's spunking every month on pet fucking snakes,the obligatory chav 'must have' staffy terrier and plasma screens bigger than a fucking car.these cunts should not be allowed anywhere near money, give em food vouchers and take their fucking animals away from them so they spend their money on soap or shampoo which would be more suitable for the fat,stinking brainless cunts!,every one of the oxygen thief cunts have got a fag in one hand and a fucking tinny in the other all paid for by me and you.All the cunts are obese on maccy fucking dees cos they're too fucking lazy to cook a decent meal for them and their little chavvy leeches that themselves one day will follow in the footsteps of cunts that are only still alive cos it's illegal to kill them.Any cunt who has no intention of contributing to this country by working and paying taxes should be fucking sterilised until they prove that they can be responsible enough to pay and look after anything that they may produce when shagging a like minded fuckwit scrounging cunt.the best part of all of em ran down their mothers arse crack and I for one would gladly direct ISIS to Jaywick to exterminate as many western infidels as they like.

• Like 1

Guest Gong Farmer

The propaganda's working well when you're paying more attention to the down and outs and not the fuckers at the top with all the fucking money lording it over the rest of us. Divide and conquer is the name of the game and it's coming along just fine and dandy.

Guest Kuntakunty

Fuck me, I got as far as soap and shampoo and lost the will to live.

Whatever you say Neil at 298, they're all cunts.

I got to Jaywick sands and was wishing he'd kill himself.  

Jaywick Sands??... More like fucking Beirut, full of fat cunts with dog ends for teeth,that cunt who's got a house full of fuckwit kids and a bigger fuckwit boyfriend,£2400 quid a month this cunt gets from the government,that's yours and my taxes that she's spunking every month on pet fucking snakes,the obligatory chav 'must have' staffy terrier and plasma screens bigger than a fucking car.these cunts should not be allowed anywhere near money, give em food vouchers and take their fucking animals away from them so they spend their money on soap or shampoo which would be more suitable for the fat,stinking brainless cunts!,every one of the oxygen thief cunts have got a fag in one hand and a fucking tinny in the other all paid for by me and you.All the cunts are obese on maccy fucking dees cos they're too fucking lazy to cook a decent meal for them and their little chavvy leeches that themselves one day will follow in the footsteps of cunts that are only still alive cos it's illegal to kill them.Any cunt who has no intention of contributing to this country by working and paying taxes should be fucking sterilised until they prove that they can be responsible enough to pay and look after anything that they may produce when shagging a like minded fuckwit scrounging cunt.the best part of all of em ran down their mothers arse crack and I for one would gladly direct ISIS to Jaywick to exterminate as many western infidels as they like.

Fuck me, what a rant. Had to read it quickly as I wouldn't have got to the end due to the poor punctuation.
One would hope that these lazy cunts would become sterile through all the red bull, special brew and junk food they consume thanks to the free handouts? Come on government, start a top secret genetic drugs in fast food program to kill these cunts- and put it in artichoke's too!

Fuck me, what a rant. Had to read it quickly as I wouldn't have got to the end due to the poor punctuation.
One would hope that these lazy cunts would become sterile through all the red bull, special brew and junk food they consume thanks to the free handouts? Come on government, start a top secret genetic drugs in fast food program to kill these cunts- and put it in artichoke's too!

In artichoke's what?

"What a load of fucking absolute cuntbag tosh." Which is what I would have said if I had read beyond the first two sentences. I've got the main gist by judging other members evaluation of this bollocks. A quick skim reveals you to be as uneducated and fucking thick as the section of society you denigrate. I can only assume that you enjoyed the pictures in your most recent Daily Mail delivery, and begged your JSA case worker to read out all the big words that you couldn't understand so you could post this fucking shite. Kill your fucking self, but make it instant. The thought of my hard earned tax money sustaining your life support system after a botched overdose attempt makes me feel fucking sick.