CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Will Smith is a monumental cunt. His apogee of cuntishness was reached when he made that fuckawful film 7 pounds ( iirc,) in which his character kills his mrs and several others by crashing his poxy motor while texting.  He wasn't even pissed or on drugs, just using a phone, and wracked with guilt he gives away his house, money, bodily organs and life to make up for it.

Typical behaviour of your average black american adolescent male,  really. I spotted that one coming a mile off. Cunt.

The nail in the coffin for me ('cos i did like the Fresh Prince of Belair) was The Pursuit of Happiness which features him and some little boy being homeless.  Soppy arrogant bastard that he is.

He's a self-aggrandising bastard, to be fair. His position as cuntmeister is likely unassailable and he very definitely is one of many recipients of the Rev's undiluted hatred. I never watched the Fist Prince of Bellend and am unlikely to watch any of the jug-eared cunt's other shit. A fucking caramel arse-biscuit of the first order. Burn him. He's a cunt.

• Like 2

Guest DingTheRioja

The nail in the coffin for me ('cos i did like the Fresh Prince of Belair) was The Pursuit of Happiness which features him and some little boy being homeless.  Soppy arrogant bastard that he is.

"​Happyness"

​That little boy in the film is his actual son. By a stroke of luck, he made it through the auditions for the part. Similarly so in many other Will Smith films and productions.

​it's uncanny Drew

​Jizz. New computer, new ISP and forgot my fucking password.

I'm afraid I don't buy it. I refuse to believe that after fuck knows how many years of churning out 5000 posts a day of utter shite, you'd ever forget your password. If you can produce a clipart montage that matches the famously low artistic talents of Vajazzle then I might just believe you. Until then, fuck off Frank.

I thought he was good in 48 Hours with Nick Nolte and the Beverley Hills franchise but he's been shit since.

I prefer Eddie Murphy but he hasn't been in anything decent since he did Independence Day.

I could never tell the difference between him and Al Jolson. It used to  cause havoc whenever we played video pictionary at Christmas. The police were often involved.

Guest DingTheRioja

To be fair, that's the nearest will smith ever got to being funny; looking a bit like another black guy who was once, fleetingly, faintly amusing.

​Get the fuck outta here!

To be fair, that's the nearest will smith ever got to being funny; looking a bit like another black guy who was once, fleetingly, faintly amusing.

​Jesus never managed to top his hysterical performance on the donkey

He might up his game on Friday for Red nose day though, Scotty. But if his Premier Inn ads are anything to go by he should have just called it a day after the Fresh Prince. Jazzy Jeff was a cunt.

Edited by Decimus