CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The House Of God

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

I have received an invitation to go into the house of god with a friend this evening .. will I be struck down if I do go into that house?

I have received an invitation to go into the house of god with a friend this evening .. will I be struck down if I do go into that house?

You will most certainly be shaken down. A pedo toad may also attempt to convert you into a life of ignorance and serfdom. I would decline the offer, keep my brain and wallet intact and spend the time mingling with sane people.

• Like 1

How do you know ?

​I was waiting for the CC resident god botherer to front.  It is plainly obvious already that you live in a fantasy world of caviar, salmon and fine wine. To see that you also believe in the existence of some mythical troublemaker is no surprise.

Epic fuckwit. And deluded arsehole.

Edited by Mrs Roops

Guest nobgobbler

Jesus was just another mad arab cunt who heard voices in his head. 

I like to tar them all very heavily.  Anyone that needs to worship some fucking make believe story to make them feel like less of a cunt needs to wake up.  I'll tell it straight.  Your a cunt!

​Penelope a cunt? You couldn't be more wrong. Fuck off and nick something.

Guest DingTheRioja

God has always given man freedom of choice. To be good or evil.

In your case freedom to choose not to answer my question and to post unintellitems drivel.

​Apparently not, to both "points" you make.

What order of church is it? Or do you tar all aspects of every church with the same brush ?

So everyone involved with the Church is a paedophile according to you?  

An attitude largely prevalent among not too bright,chippy, working class cretins.

That wouldn't apply to you would it?

Tarred and feathered.

Yes, or at least complicit in the cover up... you sound a bit like the "I was only taking orders" crew...

Chippy? The one down the road run by the young chinese couple is fucking excellent...

Guest DingTheRioja

Nobody will answer my question

" Who made the universe?"

Heres  the answer then..  God made it.

​Who made God?

and more importantly, which dozy cunts made you, for fucks sake....who do we blame for that bag o' shite?

Even if God did exist, the notion that He requires the saccharine adoration of his creatures - and becomes petulant if He doesn't get it - is totally fucking laughable. 

In Londo's absence, let me advise you to take your ill-formed provocations back to the school debating society. 

• Like 1

The Nom here is the House of God.

i post rarely on religion on other aspects of the site.

i can surely state my case on a Nom about the subject.

​I do recall you referring to non believers as heathens in the recent past. You have made your point, and so have I. You know what the next step is. Let's not revisit it, again. 

So everyone involved with the Church is a paedophile according to you?  

An attitude largely prevalent among not too bright,chippy, working class cretins.

That wouldn't apply to you would it?

You would know, wouldn't you? You third grade God-knob teacher-preacher. Now fuck off and go back to masturbating over your bible, as it's Sunday, cunt.

Pen, go into the house of god and enjoy yourself.  By fixating over fighting it makes him real.  I think most people know in their heart of hearts it's all an elaborate hoax, but it's nice, and gives you a warm fuzzy feeling, and makes things easier to understand, and gives us easter and christmas and nice stuff and love and morals and hope and guidance.  I'm a big fan of religion. I've just enjoyed an afternoon at the cinema watching Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel.  Not real but nice.

Guest DingTheRioja

Ah, no.. christmas and easter are fuck all to do with "god".... celebrations of the natural year misappropriated by evil conniving blokes in frocks..

Guest deebom

What does it matter who made the universe? It's just there. Do you think about who made your TV? Or who made your pants? Perhaps you ponder on the nature of your knives and forks and wonder who made them?

You are a canoe stretching, felt wearer Spunkape you fucking limp wristed turd smotherer.

Edited by deebom
Spunkape is a cunt

Guest JackoTC

I don't want to get all philosophical about this nom, but....................................ah fuck it. I'm not going to. I'm actually eating a stilton and pear tartlet with a glass of port.

That's all I have to say about that.