CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Isis girls , parents want apology

Eddie

​Absolutely true. I can't begin to relate all the shite I went through with 3 teenagers. And then there's what was going on in my head when I was a teenager and in to my early 20's. It was only when I settled down and had a family that my head sorted itself out and I grew up.

Blame the police, and get some compo!  Tell them Jimmy Savile fingered you and there's cash to be had from the BBC too. And have you ever been to Hillsborough...?

Blame the police, and get some compo!  Tell them Jimmy Savile fingered you and there's cash to be had from the BBC too. And have you ever been to Hillsborough...?

I'm going off these birds, bawsy. The number of sprogs they've banged out, fucking hell, they must have fannies like the log flume at alton towers. I'm sticking to katie price from here on in.

I'm going off these birds, bawsy. The number of sprogs they've banged out, fucking hell, they must have fannies like the log flume at alton towers. I'm sticking to katie price from here on in.

​You would make my kids a lovely new 'uncle' Scotty.

• Like 1

Guest Snatch

Not having kids I'm not sure on the law here,but is it right that Parents are responsible for their kids up to the age of 18?
If so,why haven't the parents been arrested for neglect?

Not having kids I'm not sure on the law here,but is it right that Parents are responsible for their kids up to the age of 18?
If so,why haven't the parents been arrested for neglect?

Because if that was the norm, the cells would be full of prematurely aged parents whose only failing was that they didn't possess a gun, chair and whip  whilst displaying the skills of a lion tamer.

Guest Snatch

Because if that was the norm, the cells would be full of prematurely aged parents whose only failing was that they didn't possess a gun, chair and whip  whilst displaying the skills of a lion tamer.

​Ok but on the other hand how many of these parent kids go off to get involved with terrorists?

We all know we aren't treated the same so why should these cunts be allowed to get away with it?

​Unfortunately I missed the pre-edited version, Scotty. What I want to know is how long must Catherine Zeta-Jones' clitoris be to give the old cunt throat cancer? I know the gene pool in Wales is only marginally more diverse than Norfolk, but fucking hell! :o

The shallow gene pool of Norfolk is exactly why I live there. You haven't lived until you've experienced a six fingered tug job, its like getting wanked off by a centipede. Bootiful.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja

I'll apologise...

Sorry, I wish we had sent the fuckers over there earlier, and with you to chaparone them.

Now do everyone a favour, and fuck off.

personally i dont give a flying fuck about any of them, they do not affect my life at all, id be happy to see 5000 of them fuck off and not come back, rather than stay here breeding and further enriching the uk.

its been going on for years but lately the media is wanking itself into a frenzy over it.

the Despicable Mail had 9 articles regarding IS the other day

make that 10,000

• 1 month later...

I've gotta be honest, having had three teenagers in the past, I hadn't got a fucking clue what was going on in their heads.  One of my daughters disappeared off to Canada with a friend at 15 to follow the indie scene over there and I was fuming at the airport for letting her through without an adult.  Never got a fucking apology though.  She came back safe, elated and I aged 20 years.

​Top parenting.