CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Isis girls , parents want apology

Eddie

Parents want a apology from security services for allowing thier daughters to leave uk to join ISIS.  These parents will be looking for compensation next. Maybe it is their lack of guidance and basic parenting that deserves an apology,  cunts 

How much does it cost to get to Syria? I would know if my son or daughter was planning such a trip when they asked for their passport! So fuck you, what sort of inbred parents are these to let children have their passports?? Don't let these cunts back Nigel and you have my vote

Guest nobgobbler

How much does it cost to get to Syria? I would know if my son or daughter was planning such a trip when they asked for their passport! So fuck you, what sort of inbred parents are these to let children have their passports?? Don't let these cunts back Nigel and you have my vote

​He won't be able to stop them monkey, it will be against their human cunting rights no doubt.

Guest nobgobbler

The problem is that the cowardly,politically correct Government will pay out.

They should also be told to fuck off.

​They might as well issue us all with stanley knife blades so we can donate straight from our arteries. Cunts. 

Guest DingTheRioja

You lose your Human Rights when you turn over that border... Don't fucking come back, die there and do the world a favour..

Oh yes, I think we should have a class action against the parents for propogating up, and not preventing, future terrorist activities, afterall it's their fault acording to their logic.

Cunts.

Guest DingTheRioja

Tish, come now. Spotto has got feelings you know, and Wales isn't all that bad. Catherine Zeta Jones' tits hail from there after all.

​Yeah, and look what wizened old cunt she let grope them.. fucking hell, she could have taken her pick from all the blokes on here and done better (except the bank balance and access to Hollywoods directors of course... but thats not why she married him...)

This country....this cocking country.

Forever running around, apologising for stuff that is neither our fault or was entirely within the mores of the time.

And to achieve what? Placate a family incapable of administering the most basic of parental and filial skills and let them escape any share of culpability in their idiot spawn's radicalisation.

I loathe the brick-thick cohorts of the EDL and their like, but it's shit like this that plays right into their hands.

• Like 1

Guest Gong Farmer

This country....this cocking country.

Forever running around, apologising for stuff that is neither our fault or was entirely within the mores of the time.

And to achieve what? Placate a family incapable of administering the most basic of parental and filial skills and let them escape any share of culpability in their idiot spawn's radicalisation.

I loathe the brick-thick cohorts of the EDL and their like, but it's shit like this that plays right into their hands.

​We live in an age of apologists that pander to those who seek to be shocked and offended that all want a piece of the cake if only to further their Marxist agenda. It has it roots in Marxist think tanks like the 'Frankfurt School' and other spin-offs such as 'Common Purpose'. Do some digging and it might explain how we got where we are today.

​Yeah, and look what wizened old cunt she let grope them.. fucking hell, she could have taken her pick from all the blokes on here and done better (except the bank balance and access to Hollywoods directors of course... but thats not why she married him...)

To be fair ding, she did get him to lick her out and gave him throat cancer in the process. Serves him right, the filthy old man. Harrison ford's no better, calista flockhart's a schoolgirl compared to him.

Edited by Mrs Roops

Guest DingTheRioja

To be fair ding, she did get him to lick her out and gave him throat cancer in the process. Serves him right, the filthy old man. Harrison ford's no better, calista flockhart's a schoolgirl compared to him.

​I'd have taken teh risk for him, I'm nice like that....

as for calista frogface.... she needs to eat a few pies that one...

I've gotta be honest, having had three teenagers in the past, I hadn't got a fucking clue what was going on in their heads.  One of my daughters disappeared off to Canada with a friend at 15 to follow the indie scene over there and I was fuming at the airport for letting her through without an adult.  Never got a fucking apology though.  She came back safe, elated and I aged 20 years.

There will be no end to this type of cringe-worthy bollocks. I blame this compensation culture where there has to be someone else to blame for your own fucking ineptitude coupled with the ham-fisted way the police have been trying to shake off that "institutionally racist" tag. Add the fact that the hypocritical cunts in the press and media are trying to pad out a simple story about three silly little girls by putting pressure on the police to speak out whilst never daring to suggest that these teenage Muslim girls were probably just looking for a bit of an adventure away from their repressive family lives. It all adds up to a cuntfest.

The voice of reason. Well put, drew.

Incidentally, I'm impressed that the roopster snicked in with an edit. I'm sure michael douglas spends hours on cunts corner checking that his reputation isn't being unfairly maligned, not that the wrinkled old pensioner would understand a word posted on here.

• Like 1

I've gotta be honest, having had three teenagers in the past, I hadn't got a fucking clue what was going on in their heads.  One of my daughters disappeared off to Canada with a friend at 15 to follow the indie scene over there and I was fuming at the airport for letting her through without an adult.  Never got a fucking apology though.  She came back safe, elated and I aged 20 years.

​Absolutely true. I can't begin to relate all the shite I went through with 3 teenagers. And then there's what was going on in my head when I was a teenager and in to my early 20's. It was only when I settled down and had a family that my head sorted itself out and I grew up.