CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fat cunts who love being fat cunts.

Guest MikeD

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Take your hat and your peace and love mantra, and shove it up your fucking arse.

I don't advocate all that shit. I just want less insults, i.e the second comment of every nom is an insult that we have all heard before. Calm down and get a grip.

Guest nobgobbler
21 minutes ago, Admin said:

I don't advocate all that shit. I just want less insults, i.e the second comment of every nom is an insult that we have all heard before. Calm down and get a grip.

You've done it now admin. Keep an eye on the first comment of every nom from now on.

On Wednesday, March 09, 2016 at 7:19 AM, Bill Stickers said:

Some miserable ugly looking fat cunt has just got on the train and sat opposite me.

If that wasn't bad enough, she has just started eating a chocolate muffin and drinking a bottle of (diet!) coke for what I can only assume is breakfast, albeit a second chapter perhaps.

It's seven in in the fucking morning. Jesus wept.

Agreed , should have a food ban on trains, I have  noisy eating cunts chomping on bags of crisps , rolls and slurping coffee. Is it to much to ask that a train does not turn into a cafe on your way to work. It's only a 30 minute journey, can't these cunts wait.

Guest Manky
2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Agreed , should have a food ban on trains, I have  noisy eating cunts chomping on bags of crisps , rolls and slurping coffee. Is it to much to ask that a train does not turn into a cafe on your way to work. It's only a 30 minute journey, can't these cunts wait.

I don't serve refreshments on my bike. A detailed survey received one reply. The driver/chief engineer/power source said he didn't give a fuck about having his breakfast whilst travelling. There are not expected to be many complaints and anybody who wishes to raise any issues can fuck right off.

As I don't own a stage coach and a pair of horses, the dirt tracks that pass for roads round here would soon fuck up my motor if I used them regularly, so I sometimes catch the train to work.

There's a fat woman who gets on and every day without fail, I see her with her monster munch crumb encrusted lips wrapped around a two litre bottle of coke, that's consistently empty by the end of the thirty minute journey. I'm not sure if a perfect sphere has ever been discovered in nature, but I'm thinking of taking a picture of her and sending it into NASA to see if it's a world first. Either that or I'll send it to one of those fat shaming websites.

• Like 1

In fact most train passengers are cunts. Women who place their bag on the seat adjacent and look all put out / shocked that you have asked the to move it. Cunts who talk at the top of their voice about their boring life as if anyone is interested. Fucking music blasting cunts with shit headphones , fat cunts who wiggle around until they take half of your seat etc etc.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
51 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

There you have it Ding, you always overstep the mark and this is the result . Do as admin advises.

Oooooooo!

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

As I don't own a stage coach and a pair of horses, the dirt tracks that pass for roads round here would soon fuck up my motor if I used them regularly, so I sometimes catch the train to work.

There's a fat woman who gets on and every day without fail, I see her with her monster munch crumb encrusted lips wrapped around a two litre bottle of coke, that's consistently empty by the end of the thirty minute journey. I'm not sure if a perfect sphere has ever been discovered in nature, but I'm thinking of taking a picture of her and sending it into NASA to see if it's a world first. Either that or I'll send it to one of those fat shaming websites.

Upload the pic by your mums. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Don't you mean mom's?

Did I say "mom's?"  No, I fucking did not, you wearisome up your own arse knob jockey. Do keep up 

10 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Wiz is no yank the plank Deccs. He has just referred to Gypps  as wearing tights on another nom. Those across the pond call them pantyhose , the soppy cunts.

He's not very consistent, Withers. Keep an eye on his posts, he slips up every now and again, as he is a fucking idiot it's to be expected.

Guest Snatch
4 hours ago, Eddie said:

Maybe if you didn't sit in the restaurant carriage it wouldn't be so noisy.

I hope this helps.

Guest Manky

Don't knock the Americans or you are for it. Remember, they liberated Granada in 1983. It makes me feel ashamed of our feeble efforts at The Battle of Britain, Agincourt, Crecy, Rorkes Drift, El Alamein and all the millions of other scraps where we didn't just turn up 5 minutes before the final whistle.

Guest DingTheRioja
11 minutes ago, Manky said:

Don't knock the Americans or you are for it. Remember, they liberated Granada in 1983. It makes me feel ashamed of our feeble efforts at The Battle of Britain, Agincourt, Crecy, Rorkes Drift, El Alamein and all the millions of other scraps where we didn't just turn up 5 minutes before the final whistle.

Don't forget, whenever the yanks go banging on about the War of Independence, just remind them it was the French mercs who did most of the fighting for them, the French who supplied all the money and arms, and the fact that we gave up so we could smack Boneys' nose in europe...

I always liked the Steptoe and Son skit on the plane going to some memorial service, Brambell reminding the yanks "they turned up late for that one an' all..."

Pilgrims Progress?

1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

Don't forget, whenever the yanks go banging on about the War of independence, just remind them it was th e French mercs who did most of the fighting for them, the French who supplied all the money and arms, and the fact that we gave up so we could smack Boneys' nose in europe...

I always liked the Steptoe and Son skit on the plane going to some memorial service, Brambell reminding the yanks "they turned up late for that one an' all..."

Pilgrims Progress?

The Spanish and Dutch joined in to have a pop as well. Not that lazy dagoes and donkey diddling dutchman count for much when you're in a scrap.

Guest Manky

The Yanks are expansionist because they need more space to plant burger trees.

When I go into town and see all the lard arses wobbling around, I wonder to myself, how bad is the problem in rich places where people can afford food?

I'm particularly amused with the fat cunts that are leaving the supermarket as I'm walking in and their fat fucking fingers are already rifling through their bags and they start stuffing their faces before they even reach their cars,fat greedy fucking cunts who go home and weep because they can't find any clothes to fit or anyone to love them so they eat another bag of crisps or bar of chocolate to feel better??! Weighing scales at the checkout is the solution,if you're too fat you can't buy the choccy you fat fucks

We have a  fat cunt rent a gite from us 8 days ago for a 2 week holiday. 11.00pm last night his even fatter wife came banging on the door screaming that lard arse is having a heart attack. I dial '15' and within 20 minutes there are 4 pompiers , 3 paramedics and 2 ambulance men attending to him. He is carted off to a cardiac unit tout suite . I took said fatty missus to see him today , and her not speaking any French , located him , spoke to the cardiologist and was told that it was not a heart attack but probably just over indulgence. This fat fucking pig was sitting up in bed and complaining that he was having to share a twin room with a Frenchman ,who didn't understand any English, and he hadn't had a meal !. They are keeping him in for 2 days observation. I hope the cunt pegs it and I can keep the security deposit.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

We have a  fat cunt rent a gite from us 8 days ago for a 2 week holiday. 11.00pm last night his even fatter wife came banging on the door screaming that lard arse is having a heart attack. I dial '15' and within 20 minutes there are 4 pompiers , 3 paramedics and 2 ambulance men attending to him. He is carted off to a cardiac unit tout suite . I took said fatty missus to see him today , and her not speaking any French , located him , spoke to the cardiologist and was told that it was not a heart attack but probably just over indulgence. This fat fucking pig was sitting up in bed and complaining that he was having to share a twin room with a Frenchman ,who didn't understand any English, and he hadn't had a meal !. They are keeping him in for 2 days observation. I hope the cunt pegs it and I can keep the security deposit.

Couldn't you have called the GIGN instead?

They could do with some live target practice ready for the next ISIS bank holiday special... everyone's a winner!

2 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Couldn't you have called the GIGN instead?

They could do with some live target practice ready for the next ISIS bank holiday special... everyone's a winner!

From the sounds of the corpulent cetacean cunt, Withers would have been better off with a Japanese whaling crew. Gas powered harpoons are far more efficient than bullets when penetrating a blubber laden carcass.