CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Getting rejected from my prom date.

Guest Keith Lard

Guest Keith Lard

So as I tried to get a date to my local college's prom without asking the girl I like directly, I decided to get that girl's attention my way, by sending her donuts. However, later that day I received that response from her through messenger. Now I'm going to vote for BNP next election. Fucking cunts!

A word in your ear, Keith. While I have to say that your "send her some donuts" approach is certainly novel, there is a flaw in it. If she likes the gesture and goes out with you, in six months time she'll be even more of a porker than you are. And that's a frightening thought.

I am shocked that Keith is capable of junk-food sharing. Must have been fucking desperate. Not just metaphorically.

Now I'm no expert but if two objects with great mass and density come within orbit of each other, isn't the gravitational pull they exert enough to enforce a coming together of the two bodies of matter.

We know Keith is a fat cunt and, it would appear, he's a feeder too now.

He's resorting to Astro Physics in order to get laid!

Guest Gong Farmer

​Funny peculiar.

​Both. He's by far the funniest  piss taker on here and funny with it without resorting to getting too nasty. The funny thing is him sitting down make this stuff up.

Your obsessive pursuit of every comment I make is both childish and disturbing.

I suggest you buy a copy of Debretts so you can properly quantify your own insignificance.

Your unfailing ability to post utter shit is both childish and disturbing. I honestly believe you are some kind of retard.

Guest Gong Farmer

If I'd been rejected from a 'Prom Night' I would have been just stayed in and had a wank instead. A wank would probably be a lot more fun than the ludicrous looking fake tanned cunt that rejected me in the first place. Fuck 'em.... have a wank instead.

Now I'm no expert but if two objects with great mass and density come within orbit of each other, isn't the gravitational pull they exert enough to enforce a coming together of the two bodies of matter.

We know Keith is a fat cunt and, it would appear, he's a feeder too now.

He's resorting to Astro Physics in order to get laid!

​ Or Gastro Lyrics.

If I'd been rejected from a 'Prom Night' I would have been just stayed in and had a wank instead. A wank would probably be a lot more fun than the ludicrous looking fake tanned cunt that rejected me in the first place. Fuck 'em.... have a wank instead.

​Keith is too complicated and perverted to settle for some simple throbbing. Besides his flabby paw doesn't reach under his Mitchelin bloater to do the job anyway.