CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The things people would never say.

Guest MikeD

"The factional ethnic tension present in the Sudan today, is the sole product and legacy of the campaigns of Lord Kitchener succesfully implementing British imperialistic policy in the late 19th century. Mahdist forces were representative of a proto-communist ideology which also paradoxically incorporated religious fanaticism. Radical Islam was in fact the lesser of two evils during the colonial period when compared with the policies of the British administration."- ProfB

'Don't kill yourself, you're not an idiot and I'm no more intelligent than anyone else.'

Frank.

Poor MikeD and the wee bee in his bonnet. I can only assume you are not taller than 4 ft.

I'm 5' 3", almost an inch taller than Frank.

It's not only your faculties that go in retirement. If my calculations are correct, you've lost nearly a foot in 14 months. Stoopy old cunt.

"I think that Jazz is actually a tortured genius in the mould of Van Gogh. This has been made especially evident through examples of his exemplary art work recently. I am also of the opinion that Frank is a wordsmith beyond compare, a modern day Behan/Kerouac fusion, and it will be an incomparable tragedy if we ever lose him to the cold jaws of death" - Decimus

Guest DingTheRioja

"The first thing that attracted me was your personality." - Amanda Holden 

Alternatively...

"The first thing that attracted me was your youthful looks." - Catherine Zeta Jones