CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Obese bastards

Guest DingTheRioja

Guest DingTheRioja

​Those "slang names" are, in fact highly offensive as you would know if you had a brain. Quite clearly you have never met a gay in your life. The ones you have such a laugh with are simply cardboard cut-out limp wristed effeminate stereotypes you have seen on the telly you sad little man. The Music Hall died a long time ago but the characters still exist in the minds of the dumb. You should take a walk past the gay bars opposite South Clapham station. At this time of the year the clientele occupy most of the pavement. You won't find many Alan Carrs or Julian Clarys there. Try some of your hilarious double entendre comedy there and you will end up in the gutter spitting teetharrow-10x10.png and blood. Trust me. You last sentence betrays your profound stupidity and the total confusion in your tiny brain. You don't like "people of colour", as the Americans say, but you haven't got the bottle to say it. I really don't know why. From what i have seen you won't get banned on this site. No problem.

​pmsl... ooooo... wheere to start....

..I know.. shorty, pithy bullet points.... that's "pithy" not pissy with a lisp...

• Slang is supposed to be offensive, that's its' job
  • I said "that you accuse me of"
  • "never met a gay".. wierd.. I could swear that if 1 in 5 men are supposed to bat for the other side I would have met some of "them", somewhere..
  • you seem to know a lot about gays,... anything you want to tell us? All in strictest confidence of course...
  • "effeminate"... well.. I also know a bouncer who is gay, built like a brick shithouse and loves a good ruck.. that's why he took the job, "oi bouncer yer fucking poof".. SMACK... but I'd say 80-90% of gays I know are the "screamer" type, it's what happens with living in the country, "The Only Gay in the Village" Syndrome..
  • Sad? no,... I'm absolutely pissing myself laughing right now, had a nice meal out, a few jars, watched some tele, and now laughing at a cock-end who rides a harley with leather chaps...
  • Music hall is alive and kicking, just look at any reality show, not far off
  • You wouldnt catch me anywhere near Clapham, south or not... fucking hate London with a vengence and will not set foot in the place unless its St Pancras International on the way to somewhere much more preferable...
  • Did you get a kicking down there? Sounds a bit like it from your description...?
  • your last sentence betrays your total lack of humour
  • Fuck americunts, they can't spell "colour", and, by the way, "coloured" is offensive you racist prick.
  • it's not "people of colour" I hate, it "cunts of colour", "people" are fine, "cunts" are not, learn the fucking difference...
  • repeat the above for gingers, irish, southerners, french, catholics, actually any religious types, teachers, scousers, mackems, harley riders, XR3i drivers, volvo drivers, Man Utd fans, (I would say any football stuff but Man U is the pinnacle of football cuntishness, so shall suffice for the example), windows updates, fat bastards, sweaty smelly cunts, parish councillors, americans (of any colour, equally), the argies, maradona (yeah another footballist), people who drink gin, etc, etc...
  • 75% of your post could be construed as racist, more so than most of my posts...
  • It's called Cunts Corner for a reason, within certain legal boundaries we can say more or less what the fuck we like, whether you like it or not, you homophobic repressed closet uphill gardener.

Guest judgetwi

​pmsl... ooooo... wheere to start....

..I know.. shorty, pithy bullet points.... that's "pithy" not pissy with a lisp...

• Slang is supposed to be offensive, that's its' job
  • I said "that you accuse me of"
  • "never met a gay".. wierd.. I could swear that if 1 in 5 men are supposed to bat for the other side I would have met some of "them", somewhere..
  • you seem to know a lot about gays,... anything you want to tell us? All in strictest confidence of course...
  • "effeminate"... well.. I also know a bouncer who is gay, built like a brick shithouse and loves a good ruck.. that's why he took the job, "oi bouncer yer fucking poof".. SMACK... but I'd say 80-90% of gays I know are the "screamer" type, it's what happens with living in the country, "The Only Gay in the Village" Syndrome..
  • Sad? no,... I'm absolutely pissing myself laughing right now, had a nice meal out, a few jars, watched some tele, and now laughing at a cock-end who rides a harley with leather chaps...
  • Music hall is alive and kicking, just look at any reality show, not far off
  • You wouldnt catch me anywhere near Clapham, south or not... fucking hate London with a vengence and will not set foot in the place unless its St Pancras International on the way to somewhere much more preferable...
  • Did you get a kicking down there? Sounds a bit like it from your description...?
  • your last sentence betrays your total lack of humour
  • Fuck americunts, they can't spell "colour", and, by the way, "coloured" is offensive you racist prick.
  • it's not "people of colour" I hate, it "cunts of colour", "people" are fine, "cunts" are not, learn the fucking difference...
  • repeat the above for gingers, irish, southerners, french, catholics, actually any religious types, teachers, scousers, mackems, harley riders, XR3i drivers, volvo drivers, Man Utd fans, (I would say any football stuff but Man U is the pinnacle of football cuntishness, so shall suffice for the example), windows updatesarrow-10x10.png, fat bastards, sweaty smelly cunts, parish councillors, americans (of any colour, equally), the argies, maradona (yeah another footballist), people who drink gin, etc, etc...
  • 75% of your post could be construed as racist, more so than most of my posts...
  • It's called Cunts Corner for a reason, within certain legal boundaries we can say more or less what the fuck we like, whether you like it or not, you homophobic repressed closet uphill gardener.

​My word you have been busy Mr. Dim. I've been wondering about these imaginary gay friends of yours. You know the ones who mince about  like Kenneth Williams and Larry Grayson. ( i hope these are appropriate cultural references for you). I've been wondering how many of them are black? Or Jewish? Or, God forbid, FAT? Or are all your bumpals white northern Europeans with the appropriate BMI? On a political level you have to admire the gay lobby. Fifty years ago they were reviled and even put in prison but today they are all over the telly, getting married in church, adopting children (as long as they are rich), representing us in Parliament and even have the likes of  you and your thick mates fighting their corner. Fifty years sounds like a long time but consider the fact that blacks have been trying to find the same acceptance for centuries, the Jews for two thousand fucking years and have , by comparison, failed miserably. I congratulate you Mr.Dim. If there are any benders reading this, which i very much doubt, they can go to bed tonight safe in the knowledge that they can rely on the support of good friends like yourself. Well done Mr. Dim!

Guest judgetwi

​Not in a corner at all Jude. Your the one who so often spouts your hatred for them it sounds like your in denial.

​I think you mean "YOU'RE the one"and "YOU'RE in denial." After deciphering your (note the spelling please) usual poor English i've just fallen in Snitch old pal. You mean because i don't like blokes who stick their winkles up other blokes' anal passages i must do that myself. An interesting but unproven theory which i think i've heard before, possibly when i was in primary school, an institution which you obviously missed out on. As it is you and your cronies who are always banging on about my homophobia my own personal theory, which i have just made up but is just as valid as yours, is that you and your little crew want me to be gay so you can have my bottom. Well, that's one thing but if i join your gang i will have to also become a racist, antisemite, misogynist and a general thick cunt.........in other words a fucking Nazi! Now you know how i feel about Nazis Snitcher old chap. Thanks for the offer but i've never been much of a "joiner" and i prefer to have an opinion of my own. Now jog on brainbox and fuck off while you're doing it.

Guest DingTheRioja

​My word you have been busy Mr. Dim. I've been wondering about these imaginary gay friends of yours. You know the ones who mince about  like Kenneth Williams and Larry Grayson. ( i hope these are appropriate cultural references for you). I've been wondering how many of them are black? Or Jewish? Or, God forbid, FAT? Or are all your bumpals white northern Europeans with the appropriate BMI? On a political level you have to admire the gay lobby. Fifty years ago they were reviled and even put in prison but today they are all over the telly, getting married in church, adopting children (as long as they are rich), representing us in Parliament and even have the likes of  you and your thick mates fighting their corner. Fifty years sounds like a long time but consider the fact that blacks have been trying to find the same acceptance for centuries, the Jews for two thousand fucking years and have , by comparison, failed miserably. I congratulate you Mr.Dim. If there are any benders reading this, which i very much doubt, they can go to bed tonight safe in the knowledge that they can rely on the support of good friends like yourself. Well done Mr. Dim!

​What a fuckwit.

The main reasons gays have been legally accepted are because the church no longer has their strangledhold of superstitious bullshit (fucking left footers, you can even buy a golden ticket with cold hard cash.. nice morals), and large numbers of the ruling classes took a liking to getting buggered senseless in their posh schools...

If you knew anything about history and life, you would know that 2500 years ago the Greeks accepted is as normal and even had strict rules governing age/consent etc, 1500 to 2500 years ago the Romans accepted gay sex as normal, it is societal dependant as to whether it is "accepted or not"and that is mainly due to religion.

So you and your churchy mates can go fuck yourselves silly knowing that when Christ was (supposedly) walking the earth, gays were accepted.

The Jews have a problem because 90% of the time they are usaully immigrants, and usually (any) immigrants who do not integrate will be reviled at some point or other, most often as a scapegoat for the general ills of society.  Look at christians in africa, asia and the middle east now... Jews don't matter, christians are the ones being slaughtered.

If you want to pull the blacks racecard, go to South Africa to try and live and get a job, see how well you do... and yes, that is at least 50% the fault of the white boers, but now you can't get or do fuckall as a white man.  Fook me, there's even a black as the President of the Murricans, I never thought that'd happen because the yanks are the most racists fucks in the western world .

Prick.

​I think you mean "YOU'RE the one"and "YOU'RE in denial." After deciphering your (note the spelling please) usual poor English i've just fallen in Snitch old pal. You mean because i don't like blokes who stick their winkles up other blokes' anal passages i must do that myself. An interesting but unproven theory which i think i've heard before, possibly when i was in primary school, an institution which you obviously missed out on. As it is you and your cronies who are always banging on about my homophobia my own personal theory, which i have just made up but is just as valid as yours, is that you and your little crew want me to be gay so you can have my bottom. Well, that's one thing but if i join your gang i will have to also become a racist, antisemite, misogynist and a general thick cunt.........in other words a fucking Nazi! Now you know how i feel about Nazis Snitcher old chap. Thanks for the offer but i've never been much of a "joiner" and i prefer to have an opinion of my own. Now jog on brainbox and fuck off while you're doing it.

Back on you favourite and let's face it only subject , I get it, you hate gays and eastern Europeans (nazi trait) but also hate racists. You're very dull and confused.

Guest Alfie Noakes

From where I am standing and my religious study and research, it seems nearly all of the religions of the world have always been at their best turning man against man. Divide, rule and conquer by any means possible. Terrify them with a divine mystery involving wrath, eternal damnation and soothe them by allaying their fears and promising them paradise of an after life for conformance now.

Oh and if you dont like someone or something then demonise them. 

Back on thread, fat people need love too! But not from me, urrgh, cunts!

Back on you favourite and let's face it only subject , I get it, you hate gays and eastern Europeans (nazi trait) but also hate racists. You're very dull.

​It's true that this is a well worn theme but, Judge does live in the great metropolis, which is full of long and short term visitors to this country. He has illustrated on a few occasions the tensions that exist in situations such as this and emerges, seemingly  scornful of and disappointed in the entirety of humanity.... except the guy that sells him his kebab.

Guest DingTheRioja

​It's true that this is a well worn theme but, Judge does live in the great metropolis, which is full of long and short term visitors to this country. He has illustrated on a few occasions the tensions that exist in situations such as this and emerges, seemingly  scornful of and disappointed in the entirety of humanity.... except the guy that sells him his kebab.

​But if he hates Eastern Europeans so much, he is inherently racist himself, and therefore must despise himself about as much as we do... ah.. I see.. I should have known...

Yes, but then there's the  fat, black, jewish, homosexual amputees ..... with a learning difficulty.

​You total fucking cunt, Spot, how am I supposed to get to sleep now with the hard-on this image has just given me?

• Like 2

Guest Snatch

​So now your accusing me of being a Nazi?

Listen fuckwit,you know absolutely fuck all about me and I ask you now to look at all my posts and find anything remotely racist.

And I'm so very sorry my spelling isn't up to your very high quality . What was it,private education?

What is this Little Crew you speak of? I don't have a little crew here or anywhere.

Whats up.some east European poof took your seat on the bus today? That would really get up your nose wouldn't it.

Hypocritical cunt.

Now,you fuck off and stay fucked off.

Guest DingTheRioja

iirc Nazis hated homosexuals about as much as judy apparently does...

....so, using his level of reasoning, Judy is a Nazi.

We can close this thread now, the Final Answer has been arrived at...

Guest judgetwi

Back on you favourite and let's face it only subject , I get it, you hate gays and eastern Europeans (nazi trait) but also hate racists. You're very dull and confused.

​No, i don't hate Eastern Europeans 'and they are all around me. I hate rich people and their politician friends who import cheap labour to undermine the pay and conditions of the working class and don't give a fuck about the burden on the taxpayer because they don't pay any tax anyway. Like the rich cunts i don't give a fuck where they come from. I have explained this a thousand times but the racists and antisemites on here like to use it as a stick to beat me with because they can't take anybody highlighting (yes, not even criticizing) their fear and disgust of the non-white skin. I have been to Poland , the Czech Republic and Slovakia twice so i know where they come from and i understand why they are here and, in their circumstances, i would be here too. I also know there are no bigger enemies of the gaylords than these people. Confusing isn't it?

​No, i don't hate Eastern Europeans 'and they are all around me. I hate rich people and their politician friends who import cheap labour to undermine the pay and conditions of the working class and don't give a fuck about the burden on the taxpayer because they don't pay any tax anyway. Like the rich cunts i don't give a fuck where they come from. I have explained this a thousand times but the racists and antisemites on here like to use it as a stick to beat me with because they can't take anybody highlighting (yes, not even criticizing) their fear and disgust of the non-white skin. I have been to Poland , the Czech Republic and Slovakia twice so i know where they come from and i understand why they are here and, in their circumstances, i would be here too. I also know there are no bigger enemies of the gaylords than these people. Confusing isn't it?

Żzzzzzz , fuck off 

Guest DingTheRioja

blah blah fucking blah

​Bullshit again.

You only ever mention the Eastern Europeans, how about cheap labour from the Windies? or Africa? or Asia?

Or is that racist?

Fuck off you prick.

On a political level you have to admire the gay lobby. Fifty years ago they were reviled and even put in prison but today they are all over the telly, getting married in church, adopting children (as long as they are rich), representing us in Parliament and even have the likes of  you and your thick mates fighting their corner. Fifty years sounds like a long time but consider the fact that blacks have been trying to find the same acceptance for centuries, the Jews for two thousand fucking years and have , by comparison, failed miserably. 

So blacks and jews are not as proficient at being accepted by society as gays, what do you think is the cause of that?, can't be the racist mob behind this lack of tolerance, the racists hate the queens as much as you.

Guest DingTheRioja

Is Judge homosexual? No problem if he is, but reading his words it looks like he needs some help opening the closet door. 

​We've been saying that for years... I think the cupboard door must be well stuck, at least a dozens layers of rainbow coloured paint causing it to stick...

Guest judgetwi

​We've been saying that for years... I think the cupboard door must be well stuck, at least a dozens layers of rainbow coloured paint causing it to stick...

Ray+Liotta+Laughing+In+Goodfellas.thumb.Ray+Liotta+Laughing+In+Goodfellas.thumb.