CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that look like sink plungers

Guest Fatty

Twit, you had to bring up the colour of his skin didn't you. I notice you didn't complain about all of the whites that have been mentioned. You are either a wind up merchant or a racist. Which one is it? Both perhaps.

Sorry gobbler it was just posted up for the judge to have a rant, although you are right, he did not have a problem with my other noms. Pity him for he is a self hating liberal who has to look in the mirror everyday and apologise.

Guest DingTheRioja

:lol::lol: Excellent example of native racist wit! Good job he's dead eh? That's one less black man you have to be shit scared of.

​25 nominations on here (I'm counting "The Kardasians" as just one, since about 14 of them share the same single brain cell...)...

So far I get;-

• 2 black
  • 22 white (1 Polish or something, 1 Irish, plus 2 Jewish)
  • 1 Michael Jackson but he can't be counted as either really...

Nice and representative if you ask me, except there are no asians or orientals yet..

Fuck off you closet racist prick... it's cunts like you crying fucking wolf who cause half the fucking shit in this world.

​25 nominations on here (I'm counting "The Kardasians" as just one, since about 14 of them share the same single brain cell...)...

So far I get;-

• 2 black
  • 22 white (1 Polish or something, 1 Irish, plus 2 Jewish)
  • 1 Michael Jackson but he can't be counted as either really...

Nice and representative if you ask me, except there are no asians or orientals yet..

Fuck off you closet racist prick... it's cunts like you crying fucking wolf who cause half the fucking shit in this world.

​Don't let your well-earned antagonism for Judge cloud the fact that the old cunt is actually right occasionally.

Mentioning Stephen Lawrence on this thread was a deliberately racist and bad taste provocation. I know that, because it made me laugh. On Sickipedia it would earn Jizz Breath every commendation and plaudit going, but I've seen comments deleted on here for far, far less of late. Judge's response was proportionate and humorous in my opinion, but then, some things aren't black and white.

David Gest

​I met this cunt once in a hotel lobby and he seemed like a nice enough bloke, but he genuinely looks like a gargoyle that's been sculpted in wax by Salvador Dali and then left too close to a radiator.

Guest nobgobbler

What about that old bag in corrie years ago,Irene or Eileen tilsley was it?.looked like she'd sucked off a cock fresh out the oven

​That would be Ivy Tilsley/Brennan. She was fucking horrible.

Michael Portillo

​Don't let your well-earned antagonism for Judge cloud the fact that the old cunt is actually right occasionally.

Mentioning Stephen Lawrence on this thread was a deliberately racist and bad taste provocation. I know that, because it made me laugh. On Sickipedia it would earn Jizz Breath every commendation and plaudit going, but I've seen comments deleted on here for far, far less of late. Judge's response was proportionate and humorous in my opinion, but then, some things aren't black and white.

Ooohhh no it wasn't 

Guest DingTheRioja

Mentioning Stephen Lawrence on this thread was a deliberately racist and bad taste provocation.

​No where near as bad as nominating the over 7,000 Nepalese for their unfortunate circumstances by some other cunt......

​.....but then, some things aren't black and white.

​Ba-da-BOOM!!!