CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who participate in LARP games

Ape™️

LARP, or Live Action Role Play games, are a form of role-playing game where the participants dress up as fictional characters and physically act out their characters' actions. It's all a bit dungeons and dragons, with some supreme geek deciding the setting and rules that are used by the other geeks. Bunch of stupid cunts.

LARP, or Live Action Role Play games, are a form of role-playing game where the participants dress up as fictional characters and physically act out their characters' actions. It's all a bit dungeons and dragons, with some supreme geek deciding the setting and rules that are used by the other geeks. Bunch of stupid cunts.

Five quid on punkape posting on here before nightfall with a reference to his masonic lodge....

Guest MikeD

Good nom this, these sad, immature bastards need to be fed feet first into a fucking wood-chipper.

And I bet like a lot of these sci-fi and fantasy obsessives, 90% of the cunts are on the sex-offenders register.

Or maybe not.........

Pardon my ignorance, but is is this anything like those role-playing murder mystery evenings? Mrs Baws had to dress up as a nun for one of those once, and it turned out that this was not a cunt.

I don't know if real nuns ever shave their twats and go out pantless in public, but if Jesus is anything like me he'd be very appreciative if they did.

• Like 1

I once dressed up as Russell Crowe in Gladiator for a spot of Live Action Role Play. Despite bearing an uncanny resemblance, Mrs Peacock rather put the dampers on it with some protracted guffawing and asking if I remembered the Rodney Trotter scene in Only Fools and Horses.

Rotten woman. All this trouble and no appreciation. At least she didn't call social services.

Guest nobgobbler

Her wooden leg by the bedside table and her teeth in a jar

Any port in a storm Eddie. Oooh, didn't Rik leave you Monica, his blow up doll, in his will? The bastard.

Fuck off Spunkape you cunt. Masons only require a belief in God, they don't care what religion you are.

True, very similar to AA anon, as long as you believe in a higher being it's acceptable, the Catholic thing is just what they told you as they didn't want an estate agent (oh the shame) in their lodge 

So the LARP bollocks is really about Punkape.

You're getting obsessed with me again because you're working class.

Move on and join the Tory party. You can start by becoming lower-middle class and buying some net curtains. From behind these curtains you can practice your stalking techniques..........

Don't flatter yourself Walter, this nom was not created in your honour. However, it's amusing to see that your ego made you to think it was! Stupid cunt.

Free masons have always had links with the highly devious and Satanist leaning organisation the Rosocutions.

The Catholic Church preaches against evil and Satan ( for those on here who hadn't grasped that).

​Father Murphy has certainly grasped the "Get thee behind me" bit, although he occasionally confuses Satan with choirboys.

Free masons have always had links with the highly devious and Satanist leaning organisation the Rosicrucians.

The Catholic Church preaches against evil and Satan ( for those on here who hadn't grasped that).

The left footers certainly preach a good game, but we are judged by our actions and not our demeanour.

In that spirit, I have corrected your misspelling of 'Rosicrucians'. No need to thank me.:P

Free masons have always had links with the highly devious and Satanist leaning organisation the Rosocutions.

Freemasonry is open to anyone who shows an interest in the craft apart from estate agents, the duke of Kent is currently the highest ranking mason. Charity is a main concern and is strongly supported. The craft is universal , however the Catholic Church is the epitome of evil and pedophilia