CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who participate in LARP games

Ape™️

Free masons have always had links with the highly devious and Satanist leaning organisation the Rosocutions.

The Catholic Church preaches against evil and Satan ( for those on here who hadn't grasped that).

​At this moment in time CathoPunko churned out 666 post. Must be his lucky number! Cunt.LOL

• Like 1

Free masonry is about exploiting each other.

"Whats in it for me" should be the motto. Then there's all the verbal drivel that goes with "brother this ' and  'grand master goat shagger that' 

What utter bollocks.

The Duke of Kent is a total cunt.

Somebody purporting to follow Catholicism questioning the ethics, morals, beliefs, interests and rituals of another organisation. :lol::lol:

A master troll at work. Punkape, I salute you. 

Guest JackoTC

Pardon my ignorance, but is is this anything like those role-playing murder mystery evenings? Mrs Baws had to dress up as a nun for one of those once, and it turned out that this was not a cunt.

I don't know if real nuns ever shave their twats and go out pantless in public, but if Jesus is anything like me he'd be very appreciative if they did.

​Somewhere Fender is cumming in his pants.....

Guest Alfie Noakes

Free masonry is about exploiting each other.

"Whats in it for me" should be the motto. Then there's all the verbal drivel that goes with "brother this ' and  'grand master goat shagger that' 

What utter bollocks.

The Duke of Kent is a total cunt.

What and the bible/quaran/torah etc aren't full of just as much unbelieveable claptrap and the religions themselves full of mystical allegory and odd ritual (think transmogrofication here for example)? There is very obvious evidence that at some time or other, most of these allegorical tales have been twisted for political gain by those seeking control of populations and mistaken for real truth by the brainwashed "sheeple" followers.