CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Grayson Perry

Guest MikeD

Guest DingTheRioja
12 minutes ago, Manky said:

Fucking hell. The big girls blouse cross-dressing twat is also a keen mountain biker.

Too little, too late I say.

It has a Harley.....

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 hours ago, Eddie said:

I Just read that back and you're right, it does sound a little bit judge. 

It's very straight of you to admit it. It takes a real man to man up that he's just been a raging mans man kinda, er , guy. 

27 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

A scary, lairey, hairy, Mary

Gyppo.. you disgusting stinking whore, why do you think I haven't been invited over to the members lounge with the learned members? I'm feeling a little redundant. Shit. 

Guest DingTheRioja
14 minutes ago, Frank said:

Gyppo.. you disgusting stinking whore, why do you think I haven't been invited over to the members lounge with the learned members? I'm feeling a little redundant. Shit. 

Invited?

Who cares about invites, the plebs don't own the lounge, just go crash it in your usual, inimitable, style....

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, cuntspotter said:

We need more chuffing and less botting.... In the name of art.

I think Perry fails on that score as well...

14 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

That isn't performance art, he's just a fucking freak. Not the good sort of freak that cowers indoors ashamed of its deformed perversity, oh no, the sort of freak with an ego problem that likes to be the centre of attention. I'd be surprised if "Claire" doesn't post on here - I've had my doubts about the Rev for a while. I mean a Scotsman who doesn't like football? Right. It's a fucking cover up for something,,,

Fucking hell, Mr B, football to a proper, self-respecting Scoattish cunt like me is just far, far too fucking gay to contemplate. Eleven fucking bender-haircutted mincing pansies flouncing around on a bit of grass wearing man-tutus and chasing a shiny ball just doesn't cut the fucking mustard with an Alpha cunt like me. Footballists are a shower of teabagging arse-bishops and fucking sausagers...and cunts.

20 minutes ago, Rev said:

Fucking hell, Mr B, football to a proper, self-respecting Scoattish cunt like me is just far, far too fucking gay to contemplate. Eleven fucking bender-haircutted mincing pansies flouncing around on a bit of grass wearing man-tutus and chasing a shiny ball just doesn't cut the fucking mustard with an Alpha cunt like me. Footballists are a shower of teabagging arse-bishops and fucking sausagers...and cunts.

So to recap, vodds, you've always preferred ballet? Fair play to you. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Ive just been there and they're talking bollocks so you're better off staying out.

Just popped in to the den, see if the boys are OK, being that its their first sleep-over. Quite surprised, after the initial excitement of "I'll pretend to be charge of this, you pretend to be in charge of that" malarkey, the place is surprisingly respectful, to the point of worthy but dull. It was reminiscent of an old dial-up bulletin board, only thing missing is a command-line interface complete with blinking neon-green cursor. The main evening's conversation was about dining out with the in-laws, intertwined with a Scandinavian travelogue.

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Ive just been there and they're talking bollocks so you're better off staying out.

It's the Goon Show meets Desert Island Discs. The smug cunts will snuff each other out by Sunday afternoon.

Would you and gobbie consider a morning double-dip? 

Just now, cuntspotter said:

Steady Frank... Think of your heart and piles.

Last week I was banging away so hard on a tiny titted acne-faced Thai at the Metropole.. just off the Edgware road, when I'm sure a little valve popped in my heart. Good morning. 

Just now, Frank said:

Last week I was banging away so hard on a tiny titted acne-faced Thai at the Metropole.. just off the Edgware road, when I'm sure a little valve popped in my heart. Good morning. 

This is the sort of thing that concerns me Frank. Your welfare remains my chief concern. By the way, don't go to the members lounge. It will only upset you. 

12 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

This is the sort of thing that concerns me Frank. Your welfare remains my chief concern. By the way, don't go to the members lounge. It will only upset you. 

Whilst those saps try to outwit each other, I could make this place my own again! Do you remember how great I was before they allowed in the competition?

Just now, Frank said:

Whilst those saps try to outwit each other, I could make this place my own again! Do you remember how great I was before they allowed in the competition?

We'll never forget your past glories, Frank.  You talk of little else.

Did you see the Fonz jump the shark?