CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Irn Bru Train Toilet Advert

Guest nobgobbler

Guest nobgobbler

Nothing makes me want to kick the tv off the wall more than this disgusting pile of crap. Looks like something a random drunk cunt uploaded to YouTube after sinking twelve pints. 

A spokesman for Irn-Bru said: “We hope our fans enjoy our limited-edition bottles of Irn-Bru, celebrating well-loved Scottish names which mean a lot to us."

irn-bru.jpg

The fucking Judge is gonna love this, what with it turning out he's now a high brow comedy critic.

I can only drink this shit if it's diluted with Smirnoff. Any cunt who drinks it from a can is likely in the demographic of hairy-arsed bastards who smear margarine on their nipples, watch football and ride a Harley.

Guest Alfie Noakes

​Possibly, although for me America's favourite - root beer - comes pretty close.

Actually I forgot the filth that is Red Bull. On an equal par with Irn Bru.

Edited by Alfie Noakes

You bunch of fucking Philistine ass-hats! Sitting there quaffing your warm flat bitter, and your gaylord Pimms, and your dishwater Earl Grey, and alleging that Irn Bru is disgusting? 

I nearly choked on my Lees Macaroon Bar, you racist fucking cunts!

Guest yariman

You bunch of fucking Philistine ass-hats! Sitting there quaffing your warm flat bitter, and your gaylord Pimms, and your dishwater Earl Grey, and alleging that Irn Bru is disgusting? 

I nearly choked on my Lees Macaroon Bar, you racist fucking cunts!

I am proud to say I love the fucking stuff, I get excited thinking about drinking it (although drinking out of a bottle called fanny has dampened my enthusiasm slightly...)

I am proud to say I love the fucking stuff, I get excited thinking about drinking it (although drinking out of a bottle called fanny has dampened my enthusiasm slightly...)

​Now that's given me an idea. Mrs Baws had better not come home drunk tonight if she knows what's good for her!

Guest MikeD

Along with kilts and those stupid fucking ginger wigs it's just another cliché for inbred Scottish cunts to embrace and live up to.

And I'm a Scottish cunt, can't confirm if there's any inbreeding going on but it's possible I suppose.

Guest DingTheRioja

And I'm a Scottish cunt, can't confirm if there's any inbreeding going on but it's possible I suppose.

​can you count a dozen eggs using your fingers?

anyway, the few scots who frequent these parts do seem to live with a can or bottle of this surgically attached to their hands...and i'm prety sure the reason they drink it is to show how hard they are, if they can drink a 1.5l bottle of that shite, and keep it down, they can drink any shit and drink you or I under the table with it...

Guest nobgobbler

Surprised an advert focusing on a kid taking a shit is aloud on the box. 

At last somebody gets my point! I wonder who dreams this shit up. Some cunt marketing company with the job of promoting irn bru thought it was a good idea to show a lad having a shit on a train bog and to expose his arse crack to gawping passengers. How could that possibly encourage anyone apart from George Michael to buy a bottle of piss coloured pop?

Guest nobgobbler

​I agree, gobbles. Although perhaps the marketing bods thought the use of a train toilet in the advert gives the consumer an insight into the Irn-Bru bottling process?

​Ah yes. I can just see the follow up advert. A team of kilt wearing jock marketing experts pissing directly into bottles over a slow moving conveyor belt on a number 11 bus.