CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mo Farah

Guest MikeD

Guest MikeD

His coach has been outed for doping athletes but of course Mo knew nothing. Then he pulls out of a meeting due to stress. I'm not a suspicious type but....this is fucking suspicious.

Guest Alfie Noakes

There are no sports were there is no cheating going on, be it match fixing by betting cartels or athletes and cyclists enhancing their performance. Bent all of it. Lord Sebastian Coe is a cunt.

Guest MikeD

There are no sports were there is no cheating going on, be it match fixing by betting cartels or athletes and cyclists enhancing their performance. Bent all of it. Lord Sebastian Coe is a cunt.

​You can bet that British hero Mo will quickly fucking become Mohammed from Somalia again if he's found to be doped. 

Guest MikeD

Like Andy Murray being British when he wins and Scottish when he loses.

​And usually the 'injured' Scotsman.

'I'm the fittest I've ever been coming into this tournament.'

First round defeat, 'I've been carrying an injury.'

Guest Alfie Noakes

The only drug I can imagine him taking is ipecac, the bulimic looking fucker. I wince when I watch him running 'cos the cunt looks like he's gonna snap any minute. 

Its all that rancid quorn stuff he has been peddling. Vile fake meat, if you don't want to eat dead animals, why eat stuff that simulates their flesh?

Guest MikeD

He said he pulled out of the meeting because he was drained.

Deleted

Edited by Rick_B
Careful about potential libel please.

Guest MikeD

And always a miserable bell end despite having a potty mouthed stunner to go home and stick one up.

​Tell me Miss Sears, what attracted you to the miserable, sulking cunt, multi-millionaire.........

Oh, hang on a minute.

If the Somalian cunt will take Quorn, he'll take fucking anything.

It's not the first time the little shitstain has pulled out of an event either. Happy to take the lottery funding when it suits him, and the rest of the time Team GB can go get fucked.

Guest MikeD

If the Somalian cunt will take Quorn, he'll take fucking anything.

It's not the first time the little shitstain has pulled out of an event either. Happy to take the lottery funding when it suits him, and the rest of the time Team GB can go get fucked.

​A cynical cunt might say he's worried about being drug tested.

And I'm a cynical cunt. 

His coach has been outed for doping athletes but of course Mo knew nothing. Then he pulls out of a meeting due to stress. I'm not a suspicious type but....this is fucking suspicious.

Thing is Mike athletes are subject to dope testing anytime anywhere regardless whether they are competing. So I would doubt whether he is knowingly using dodgy substances. But I guess you never know

Guest DingTheRioja

​You can bet that British hero Mo will quickly fucking become Mohammed from Somalia again if he's found to be doped. 

​You mean like that Sud Africaans bint did?

Anyway... anyone see the BBC news bit where the reporter decided to test out how much effect these have for a report?

I think any of us on here could win a fucking marathon if that's the effects they have.... GIMME MOAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest DingTheRioja

Easy answer, mandatory drug testing for top 3 at every major meeting, before picking up their medals....

Ban any fucker with anything, it's supposed to be about the fittest human being, not the best chemist...

Guest MikeD

Reports today, Mo missed two drug tests, if he missed one more, instant four year ban. Little wonder he was 'stressed'. 

Yep, I've seen that one. He said one of the times they called he didn't hear the doorbell.

Nothing wrong with the cunt's hearing when Quorn ask him how much he'd like for advertising their shite.

Guest judgetwi

He's not too "stressed" to race in Monaco in July. It must pay more than the one he blew off in Birmingham this month, the cunt.

Your lotteryarrow-10x10.png contributions at work.

Only chavs waste money on the Lotto (yes, just like America now) and, as it's not their money in the first place, why should they give a fuck?