CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jib Jab

Guest Bill Stickers

​Sour cream and onion. Frank was supposed to eat them off my naked arse but he stood me up.

Gobbie, I hate to think of a dirty northern lass going without a thorough pringling. In Frank's absence, I'm willing to abandon all sense of propriety and give you the once over with a bag of chunky salt and vinegar McCoy's. Now spit the mushy peas and fag out of your gob and pucker up. I've had two bottles of pinot and I'm ready to take up Frank's burden.

Gobbie, I hate to think of a dirty northern lass going without a thorough pringling. In Frank's absence, I'm willing to abandon all sense of propriety and give you the once over with a bag of chunky salt and vinegar McCoy's. Now spit the mushy peas and fag out of your gob and pucker up. I've had two bottles of pinot and I'm ready to take up Frank's burden.

​The Spotlight understudy filling for the understudy who failed to show. Plain awful.

Edited by philippe

​Even without a bottle of Pinot, would render pudding incapable of a chunky anything, let alone eating from a girls arse, though give him a whiff of Stickers, and he's hit the real McCoy. 

It's nice when you try to join in with adult conversation. Have a condescending, virtual pat on the had for your troubles. 

​Even without a bottle of Pinot, would render pudding incapable of a chunky anything, let alone eating from a girls arse, though give him a whiff of Stickers, and he's hit the real McCoy. 

​I don't particularly want to get involved in any of this nastiness.. I'm sure you'll both come to your sappy senses. When did Decimus become a pudding?

Well I like jib jab, and I also like cutting myself to let the badness out and talking to my dead neighbour that I have dressed up like a cowboy and is sat at my kitchen table. Only until bed time when I will spoon him with the lights out.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja

​Sour cream and onion. Frank was supposed to eat them off my naked arse but he stood me up.

​The Spotlight understudy filling for the understudy who failed to show. Plain awful.

​You cunts are responsible for some rather nice Merlot being splattered across my monitor.... especially the mushy peas...

Guest nobgobbler

​You cunts are responsible for some rather nice Merlot being splattered across my monitor.... especially the mushy peas...

Be careful Ding. Mushy peas are absolute cunts to get out of your keyboard. :D

• 1 year later...
Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

He is not dead, he has had a nasty accident whilst repairing a plastic toy, the soppy cunt managed to Superglue his foreskin to his kneecap. Now when he walks he wanks. Been stuck in his bedsit for 10 days now.

You sure about that?  Bill can't normally do anything else whilest walking, he needs to stop first.