CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fleetwood Mac

cuntspotter

My misled daughters travelled to Manchester yesterday to see Fleetwood Mac. The concert was cancelled as was the previous one. Clearly the rigours of touring and churning out embroidered lounge music is too much for the glitterati of the easy listening genre. I can't think why, it's not like they have to " rock out". Serves my daughters right, it has cost a small fortune. I had previously pointed out that Fleetwood Mac died when God started talking to Peer Green. 

Did they travel via Arriva Trains Wales?

I once caught the train on the Norwich to Sheringham line only to find out that due to low stock, we'd be travelling on a Welsh train. I was severely hammered, hence why I wasn't driving, and I remember they couldn't turn off the automatic tannoy announcements. For forty five fucking minutes I had to listen to some Welsh Berk bang on periodically, that it was illegal to consume alcohol between Treherbert and Tonypandy. It was shortly after this that I began voting English democratic, to keep Welsh trains and their filthy vowel-free customer noticeboards out of Norfolk. You can keep your temperance, along with Tom Fucking Jones and your cunting place names that have no right appearing anywhere outside of a Tolkien book.

If you get offered the job of guitarist in Fleetwood Mac as tempting as it may be it's a job which has been something of a curse for a number of people.

Peter Green disintegrated mentally after a brief creative spurt that saw him move beyond 12 bar blues with songs like Oh Well, Green Manalishi and the instrumental Albatross. In part at least due to excessive consumption of LSD along with his own inner demons he left the band and was diagnosed with schizophrenia. He has made a partial recovery, firstly playing with Splinter Group from 1995-2004 and more recently Peter Green and Friends. Still a decent enough guitarist, his playing no longer has the burning passion of the Mac days.

Jeremy Spencer did a runner and joined the Children Of God cult.

Danny Kirwan became a chronic alcoholic in his 20s and was living homeless on the streets of London at one point. A fragile humourless individual who most probable suffered from Asperger's Syndrome Kirwan became increasingly aggressive and violent as the drink took hold.

Bob Welch committed suicide after suffering a life changing spinal injury..

Bob Western was sacked after having an affair with Mick Fleetwood's then wife Jenny Boyd, sister of Patty Boyd ex wife of George Harrison.

Are these superannuated cunts still hawking their sorry schtik around the gaff??

Fuck me, your daughters should have gone home and pored boiling water over a Pot Noodle and tried contracting tinnitus - that's the equivalent of a Fleetwood Mac concert in 2015.

My point entirely.

If you get offered the job of guitarist in Fleetwood Mac as tempting as it may be it's a job which has been something of a curse for a number of people.

Peter Green disintegrated mentally after a brief creative spurt that saw him move beyond 12 bar blues with songs like Oh Well, Green Manalishi and the instrumental Albatross. In part at least due to excessive consumption of LSD along with his own inner demons he left the band and was diagnosed with schizophrenia. He has made a partial recovery, firstly playing with Splinter Group from 1995-2004 and more recently Peter Green and Friends. Still a decent enough guitarist, his playing no longer has the burning passion of the Mac days.

Jeremy Spencer did a runner and joined the Children Of God cult.

Danny Kirwan became a chronic alcoholic in his 20s and was living homeless on the streets of London at one point. A fragile humourless individual who most probable suffered from Asperger's Syndrome Kirwan became increasingly aggressive and violent as the drink took hold.

Bob Welch committed suicide after suffering a life changing spinal injury..

Bob Western was sacked after having an affair with Mick Fleetwood's then wife Jenny Boyd, sister of Patty Boyd ex wife of George Harrison.

Peter Green was a fine player and a good songwriter.  I remember that he looked like Jesus.

Peter Green was a fine player and a good songwriter.  I remember that he looked like Jesus.

​He was indeed. OK it's not vintage Peter, but this is pretty damn good - recorded in Amsterdam in 2009 this is the nearest I've heard anyone get to Freddy King's original Version of The Stumble.

The Freddy King Version:

Guest judgetwi

​I have met Jesus several times and i don't recall any other cunt being there. I suggest you retract this blasphemy or i will be forced to hunt you down like a dog.

Guest Lady Penelope

I once caught the train on the Norwich to Sheringham line only to find out that due to low stock, we'd be travelling on a Welsh train. I was severely hammered, hence why I wasn't driving, and I remember they couldn't turn off the automatic tannoy announcements. For forty five fucking minutes I had to listen to some Welsh Berk bang on periodically, that it was illegal to consume alcohol between Treherbert and Tonypandy. It was shortly after this that I began voting English democratic, to keep Welsh trains and their filthy vowel-free customer noticeboards out of Norfolk. You can keep your temperance, along with Tom Fucking Jones and your cunting place names that have no right appearing anywhere outside of a Tolkien book.

Your attention please! We are now approaching Abergavenny.