CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A picture tells a thousand words

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest DingTheRioja

So when did we start letting the fucking French in? He'll be burning sheeps and blockading the corner. Wearing a beret, stripey shirt and those fucking blue canvas shoes with the soles made from what looks like rope. Before we know it, there will be onions on a bit of string and cheese. I've been to Calais y'know, I've seen it. 

Smoking Gitanes all suave and stuff.

​Calais, home of the destitute immigrant and booze-cruiser, sorry, have I just repeated myself there?

​Get a rheum, minkeys..

Picture the scene dingalong - Bill and I on the Sunseeker throughout the summer. Fully staffed... Judge at the helm, Jackie behind the bar... Ape attending toilets. Whores Gobbie and Gyppo will meet us weekly in Peurto Banus for face fucking, Cava, jamón ibérico and other foul play. Bill will eventually kill gyppo by asphyxiation.  

Meanwhile, here's Snatch on banjo...

Picture the scene dingalong - Bill and I on the Sunseeker throughout the summer. Fully staffed... Judge at the helm, Jackie behind the bar... Ape attending toilets. Whores Gobbie and Gyppo will meet us weekly in Peurto Banus for face fucking, Cava, jamón ibérico and other foul play. Bill will eventually kill gyppo by asphyxiation.  

Same old same old complete and utter shit.

• Like 1

Picture the scene dingalong - Bill and I on the sunseeker throughout the summer. Fully staffed... Judge at the helm, Jackie behind the bar... Ape attending toilets. Whores Gobbie and Gyppo will meet us weekly in Peurto Banus for face fucking, Cava, jamón ibérico and other foul play. Bill will eventually kill gyppo by asphyxiation.  

And where the fuck are Jazz and I in all this? You're not leaving us in port after making us fight like cat and dog, competing for your love and acceptance. You've got responsabilities...Jazz is expecting. From the looks of her it's twins.

And where the fuck are Jazz and I in all this? You're not leaving us in port after making us fight like cat and dog, competing for your love and acceptance. You've got responsabilities...Jazz is expecting. From the looks of her it's twins.

Good morning decimus. I'm out with the Leica this morning in Vejer de la Frontera on a shoot for Paris Match. El Palmar this afternoon. Any photo requests? Life is great in Andalucia. Shit. 

Good morning decimus. I'm out with the Leica this morning in Vejer de la Frontera on a shoot for Paris Match. El Palmar this afternoon. Any photo requests? Life is great in Andalucia. Shit. 

Jazz is squawking for some full frontal nudes, but I'd settle for a photo of you reclining in an olive grove, a glass of sherry in one hand and Ming's leash in the other.

Guest DingTheRioja

I hope it's not one of the 101's in black and red... I seriously fucking hope not...

You and tampons have one thing in common: You're both stuck up cunts!

Phillipe and Bill pose for the camera

hillbillies.jpg

Don't take it to heart minkey.. my tinky winky stinky tinker. If you could just open your one boss-eye, you'd see that Bill is really very fond of you. He's just a little timid. You may be oceans apart intellectually, but with his insecurities and your knowledge of absolutely fucking nothing whatsoever, I can see you both at the altar.... Bill in his rented suit and patent pointed shoes, you in your straw and poly fifth generation hand-me-down. Eddiwina and Decimus as bridesmaids, Jazz best man, Jackie behind the bar, Judge on the door, Snatch on banjo, Spot on bass... Ape attending toilets. 

Don't take it to heart minkey.. my tinky winky stinky tinker. If you could just open your one boss-eye, you'd see that Bill is really very fond of you. He's just a little timid. You may be oceans apart intellectually, but with his insecurities and your knowledge of absolutely fucking nothing whatsoever, I can see you both at the altar.... Bill in his rented suit and patent pointed shoes, you in your straw and poly fifth generation hand-me-down. Eddiwina and Decimus as bridesmaids, Jazz best man, Jackie behind the bar, Judge on the door, Snatch on banjo, Spot on bass... Ape attending toilets. 

utter utter shit, apart from the bridesmaid idea, that i like.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

Felipe.........the pissartist formerly known as Frank. (My apologies if somebody has already done that gag but i haven't got the time to trawl through all of Frank's tedious bullshit) Anyway, this arsehole has changed his name 4 or 5 times but hasn't figured out that he is still the same old arsehole he always was. Doh!

Felipe.........the pissartist formerly known as Frank. (My apologies if somebody has already done that gag but i haven't got the time to trawl through all of Frank's tedious bullshit) Anyway, this arsehole has changed his name 4 or 5 times but hasn't figured out that he is still the same old arsehole he always was. Doh!

I've put out some classics tonight. Do persevere.

Alright... I'll get Tot on the phone. 

Guest judgetwi

My aim was to start a thread showcasing cunts through the medium of imagery, not discuss the authenticity of that particular photo. Daft cunts.

Top quality fucking bullshit!:D:D There was me thinking that you had mugged these thick cunts off and it turns out you mugged yourself off. Not only that, but you fucking admitted it! Oh joy, you couldn't make this shit up. I would have claimed that it was a very clever and ironic wind-up on my part but then i'm much smarter than you........or a much bigger cunt. Probably both, now i come to think of it.:lol::lol:

Top quality fucking bullshit!:D:D There was me thinking that you had mugged these thick cunts off and it turns out you mugged yourself off. Not only that, but you fucking admitted it! Oh joy, you couldn't make this shit up. I would have claimed that it was a very clever and ironic wind-up on my part but then i'm much smarter than you........or a much bigger cunt. Probably both, now i come to think of it.:lol::lol:

you need to get out more, dont take this site so serious, its just a bit of fun, not life or death, sap.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja

As Roy Castle said just before he died...

"Medication's what you need..."