CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Support Felipe's Box of Flids (Reprise)

Guest JackoTC

Guest JackoTC
. We could easily replace your input with an online bot that spews out random names of drinks, with the occasional auto-generated "I'm never drinking again" quote. 

I'm having a cold San Miguel with a dash of lime right now. Dee-lish.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, JackoTC said:

Agent Peehole has got be crammed in the box Francois. He has been outed as sausage jockey and reads Mills & Boon. If only the lads in the factory knew.....

I thought it was common knowledge that Agent Clegnut is a complete whammer, and a few sandwiches short of a big gay picnic.

Guest JackoTC
Just now, Bill Stickers said:

I thought it was common knowledge that Agent Clegnut is a complete whammer, and a few sandwiches short of a big gay picnic.

But the sandwiches he does have contain a big salami no doubt.

1 hour ago, JackoTC said:

Agent Peehole has got be crammed in the box Francois. He has been outed as sausage jockey and reads Mills & Boon. If only the lads in the factory knew.....

Jackie, Peapot.. the child-like flidstick is one of those cretins that will go on and on and on and fucking on until he's blue in his dopey Bell's palsy face. You may recall his perma-ban last year after sending himself spinning out of control with one of the mods. I boxed him shortly after and he's certainly not up for parole. He's poor and bitter and has no place here.

Guest luke swarm
4 minutes ago, Frank. said:

Jackie, Peapot.. the child-like flidstick is one of those cretins that will go on and on and on and fucking on until he's blue in his dopey Bell's palsy face. You may recall his perma-ban last year after sending himself spinning out of control with one of the mods. I boxed him shortly after and he's certainly not up for parole. He's poor and bitter and has no place here.

For fucks sake have a word with yourself will you. What exactly do you see yourself as you pathetic cunt, some kind of overlord of the cunt plantation. Imbecile.  

10 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

For fucks sake have a word with yourself will you. What exactly do you see yourself as you pathetic cunt, some kind of overlord of the cunt plantation. Imbecile.  

Luke, there's something awfully desperate about you. You've been poking around for months looking for some sort of recognition.. an acceptance into the fold. It's almost like you've created a poor man's decimus/stickers persona without the bite.  A sad state of affairs in anyone's book.

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Frank. said:

Luke, there's something awfully desperate about you. You've been poking around for months looking for some sort of recognition.. an acceptance into the fold. It's almost like you've created a poor man's decimus/sticker's persona without the bite.  A sad state of affairs in anyone's book.

not really Frank, what you construe as anger towards you is actually a vague feeling of pity......but yes you are partially right, getting respect from fictional characters on an anonymous whinge and moan site would certainly fulfil my life purpose.

I feel a great sadness at your continued decline and would recommend another long period of absence to reconsider your options....its obviously not working for you here. Have you considered doing a "Maxwell" off your boat...the good ship cuntonaut.

5 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

not really Frank, what you construe as anger towards you is actually a vague feeling of pity......but yes you are partially right, getting respect from fictional characters on an anonymous whinge and moan site would certainly fulfil my life purpose.

I feel a great sadness at your continued decline and would recommend another long period of absence to reconsider your options....its obviously not working for you here. Have you considered doing a "Maxwell" off your boat...the good ship cuntonaut.

The above sums you up entirely. Rubbish in every respect.

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Frank. said:

The above sums you up entirely. Rubbish in every respect.

are you sure the endoscopy was not a colonoscopy Frank....you seem a little distracted and off form. 

Guest JackoTC
56 minutes ago, Frank. said:

Luke, there's something awfully desperate about you. You've been poking around for months looking for some sort of recognition.. an acceptance into the fold. It's almost like you've created a poor man's decimus/stickers persona without the bite.  A sad state of affairs in anyone's book.

He's had a go at me too Francois. It wos 'im and Peehole wot did it.

They just cannot seem to accept that we are the best ones on here. My toadying to you seems to annoy them more. They just cannot see that being your hated sidekick is still a league above their dull noms and childish insults.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 6 November 2015 at 18:59:41, JackoTC said:

I'm having a cold San Miguel with a dash of lime right now. Dee-lish.

I think you should give serious thought to squeezing the lime into your eyes and glassing yourself in the throat.

Guest JackoTC
Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I think you should give serious thought to squeezing the lime into your eyes and glassing yourself in the throat.

I would, thank you,but I posted that on November 6th. Are you an idiot ?

You seem to be going for quantity over quality at the moment ? Try thinking things through. Then try to add humour. And stop chewing on the corner of the keyboard you fucking spacker. 

Guest Ahriman
On 04/12/2015, 18:26:09, Frank. said:

Frank, dipshit... you should be praying to your lucky stars that Jackoffs insinuations about me being a massive bender are false. Because, if they do turn out to be true, I might be so inclined to search every homeless shelter and bedsit in London until I stumble upon your hideously malformed visage, complete with bird shit covered overcoat, Riff-Raff hairdo and bucktoothed grin. Upon meeting you I shall take your most prized and indeed only possession, a broken beer bottle that you have taken to calling 'Ming', and precede to skullfuck your thick fucking head in with it until brain matter starts to seep from your eye sockets.

Happy returns of the season.

Agentpeanut.

17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

All I want for Christmas is... Frank to suffer a massive cerebral haemorrage whilst Jacko's cock is firmly esconced in his arsehole. Instant death for Frank, and a broken shit covered shaft for Jacko due to his degenerate lovers convulsive death spasms. Beautiful.

It's like you've copied and pasted my e-mail to Santa. Unfortunately Decs, we'll most probably end up with the token voucher in a card, or shite pair of socks. The world is a bleakly unfair and merciless shithole sometimes.

Guest JackoTC
On Friday, December 4, 2015 7:45:34, JackoTC said:

He's had a go at me too Francois. It wos 'im and Peehole wot did it.

13 hours ago, Decimus said:

All I want for Christmas is... Frank to suffer a massive cerebral haemorrage whilst Jacko's cock is firmly esconced in his arsehole. Instant death for Frank, and a broken shit covered shaft for Jacko due to his degenerate lovers convulsive death spasms. Beautiful.

Not Deco too ? This may just ruin the festive season for me. My association with you Francois, has resulted in me becoming a figure of fun and derision.

And a heron has just eaten my new fishes. By the time I got out there, it was too late.There was one almost chopped in half flopping about at the side of the pond in its death throes.

I know how the cunt feels..........

51 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Not Deco too ? This may just ruin the festive season for me. My association with you Francois, has resulted in me becoming a figure of fun and derision.

And a heron has just eaten my new fishes. By the time I got out there, it was too late.There was one almost chopped in half flopping about at the side of the pond in its death throes.

I know how the cunt feels..........

You mustn't show any sign of weakness, Jackie... golden rule.  Look what they've tried to do to me over the years! All those bottles of bleach I've had to drink, thousands of exhaust pipes sucked, umpteen wrist and throat cuttings in bedsits and non-stop petrol dousing. I honestly couldn't tell you how many times I've been set on fire. 

Stand tall and be proud of who you are. Look at me now!.. this place couldn't survive without me. 

Stick your dopey fish up your poor arse. 

Guest JackoTC
5 minutes ago, Frank. said:
5 minutes ago, Frank. said:

You mustn't show any sign of weakness, Jackie... golden rule.  Look what they've tried to do to me over the years! All those bottles of bleach I've had to drink, thousands of exhaust pipes sucked, umpteen wrist and throat cuttings in bedsits and non-stop petrol dousing. I honestly couldn't tell you how many times I've been set on fire.

Stand tall and be proud of who you are. Look at me!.. this place couldn't survive without me.

You've no idea how much better that makes me feel. I'm sure the others will understand when I say I want to be just like you.

I was thinking about the cold green deep end of the pond. Then I thought fuck it, and I'm now having croque madame.

12 minutes ago, Frank. said:

Stand tall and be proud of who you are. Look at me!.. this place couldn't survive without me. 

Never mind all that shit, what's going on with you and Westy? He's tapping his fucking "like" button furiously at any and every piece of shit that you deposit on the site. It stinks of sycophancy and I don't like it one bit.

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

You've no idea how much better that makes me feel. I'm sure the others will understand when I say I want to be just like you.

I was thinking about the cold green deep end of the pond. Then I thought fuck it, and I'm now having croque madame.

May I suggest a nice cold glass of cheap poundland bleach with your croque madame sir.....its the ideal accompaniment when feeling a little jaded.

You see Jacko, this is what it will feel like to be Fwank.ish....everyone laughing at you whilst you think they are laughing with you....repent I say repent and give up these foolish thoughts. 

18 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Westy is one of the goopantss. We go back a long way. Apar t from Frank and I, I would say he's one of the best ones on here. You, on the other hand, are a complete tool.

Agreed. About the tool bit, anyway. Westy bores the fucking pants off of me. He's a wanker.