CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Britains Fattest Man

Guest DrCunt

Guest judgetwi

Dirty fucking fat fucking beached whale fucking fat cunt. They should boil this fat bastard alive and make candles out of the cunt. I bet he fucking stinks the fat shit. I bet he's on benefits the fat fucking fat fucking , cunting fat bastard fucking beached fucking fat whale. I just want to kill the fucking fat candle wax fat fucking bastards like this. I fucking hate the fucking fat cunts and i just want to kill the fat bastards, fucking fat elephants...........kill i say, just KILL KILL KILL the fat porky cunts. Oh.......he's already dead? Well then if he was cremated i resent the fact that the air i breathe has been polluted by this fat cunt's burning fat. If they buried the fat arse bastard then why is the fat cunt taking up more land than the rest of us? Fat fucking bastards..............am i one of the boys now? Can i be your special friend now?

Dirty fucking fat fucking beached whale fucking fat cunt. They should boil this fat bastard alive and make candles out of the cunt. I bet he fucking stinks the fat shit. I bet he's on benefits the fat fucking fat fucking , cunting fat bastard fucking beached fucking fat whale. I just want to kill the fucking fat candle wax fat fucking bastards like this. I fucking hate the fucking fat cunts and i just want to kill the fat bastards, fucking fat elephants...........kill i say, just KILL KILL KILL the fat porky cunts. Oh.......he's already dead? Well then if he was cremated i resent the fact that the air i breathe has been polluted by this fat cunt's burning fat. If they buried the fat arse bastard then why is the fat cunt taking up more land than the rest of us? Fat fucking bastards..............am i one of the boys now? Can i be your special friend now?

no, you're a cunt

• Like 1

Imagine the state of his bumhole. 

Guest nobgobbler

I've taken the piss out of lard arses many times but I do feel sorry for this one for his miserable existence and for dropping dead aged just 33. Those NHS nurses who were supposed to be caring for him should have administered the same metered portions of tasteless slop the rest of us endure when we're doing a stretch in our local butcher houses. That would have rendered the poor cunt down.

He apparently attributed his weight gain to the death of his mother. Did she come back as a ghost and shovel food down his fucking throat or something?

Coincidence, surely, that suddenly every takeaway within a mile radius is now filing for bankruptcy.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja

As Drew says, this is self inflicted, to get this fat takes some serious greed and laziness, then of course he's on benefits because he can't even get out the house nevermind do any fucking work, he's also costing us a fortune in healthcare through his greed and laziness, not ours... would you like to be the poor bastard who has to go and look after him? Feed him, wash him, wipe his arse for him, do every-fucking-thing for him? no...??

...and don't forget, those poor fucking nurses don't have much of a choice, it's their job, they have to do it if it's on their rota to earn a living.

It's called "Cunts Corner", he's a fat cunt, ergo.. he gets nominated....

I've taken the piss out of lard arses many times but I do feel sorry for this one for his miserable existence and for dropping dead aged just 33. Those NHS nurses who were supposed to be caring for him should have administered the same metered portions of tasteless slop the rest of us endure when we're doing a stretch in our local butcher houses. That would have rendered the poor cunt down.

The Eurocrats would say thats in breach of his Human Rights, "it's his choice to funnel 10 kebabs a day through his cakehole", well, it's our Human Right to complain that this fat greedy fucker is costing us a fortune through his own selfishness...

I think Judy must be a massive fat poof judging (geddit?) by his posts on here....

Guest Bill Stickers

Thing is:

1. There is very little question his personal hygiene would have been poor.
  2. It is widely know he was indeed on benefits. 
  3. My missus' birthday is soon, and she loves candles.

I don't understand the way in which the problem of morbid obesity is managed in this country. If somebody is anorexic, intervention takes place, even to the point of using the mental health act to give artificial feeding. People do die of anorexia, but far more die like this man has. It seems health care professionals just go along with feeding him and subsequently killing him. Nobody in their right mind would want to die like this. And before any of you toe rags imply or ask, no I am not a fat bastard.

I don't understand the way in which the problem of morbid obesity is managed in this country. If somebody is anorexic, intervention takes place, even to the point of using the mental health act to give artificial feeding. People do die of anorexia, but far more die like this man has. It seems health care professionals just go along with feeding him and subsequently killing him. Nobody in their right mind would want to die like this. And before any of you toe rags imply or ask, no I am not a fat bastard.

So you say...... Come and join me at Spotter Towers for breakfast.

image.jpg

• Like 1