CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shit weather forecasters

Guest DingTheRioja

Guest DingTheRioja

Right, looking at the weather for tomorrow, I checked the forecasts a couple of times a day for the last few days...

• On Sunday night, they reckoned Wednesday was sunny all day...
  • On Monday morning, they reckoned Wednesday was sunny all day...
  • On Monday evening, they reckoned Wednesday was sunny all morning but big fookoff thunderstorms from 3pm to 7pm....
  • This morning, they reckoned Wednesday was sunny all morning but big fookoff rainstorms from 3pm to 9pm.... with gaps at 5pm and 7pm of FULL FUCKING SUNSHINE.....??
  • Now... they reckon its going to be cloudy most of the day, but just the chance of one little shower at 5pm....

the-most-accurate-weather-forecast-i-see

Useless bastards....

Its when the bastards say "So good weather for gardeners" when they forecast heavy rain. Well gardeners can fuck right off. What's the point of having a nice garden when you can't enjoy it because its pissing down. I suppose gardeners just sit in their fucking kitchens looking at the garden through the window do they? Cunts

Strings of randomly generated, phatic phrases put together to bridge the gap between the ultra violence of the National news and the 'oooh look - it's our street!' aspect of the local news.

"There will be plenty of weather around this coming weekend"
"There will be spits and spots of rain in Northern England"
"So if you're going out, do wrap up warm..."

AAAAAAARGH!! Fuck off with your Enid Blyton emollient crap! I've been in the moshpit at a Slayer gig. I'm pretty sure I can handle the stark reality of a bit of frost or some rain, be it 'spits and spots' or pissing stair rods.

Your originality is fucking astounding.

Oh come on Mike… don't go all Eddie on me. Without question you're a fucking stupendous idiot, but there's no need to be so sensitive.

Guest MikeD

Oh come on Mike… don't go all Eddie on me. Without question you're a fucking stupendous idiot, but there's no need to be so sensitive.

You're in so much pain.

....... That said, Carol Kirkwood's breasts are splendid.

Without wishing to labour the point - I have noted that the bbc seem to have gone for darker clothing shades and hence lower definition images when CK is on.....just saying .. that's all .....not a problem ... doesn't affect the forecast .               Isn't it warm today or is it just me ?

Guest JackoTC

I cunted the Met Office a couple of years back. They get approx. £170 million a year to do one fucking job. And they get it wrong so often. On Sunday morning I was on their site, looking in disbelief as they were telling me it was dry and sunny when in actual fact I could see out of the window it was pissing down. £170 million and they cant even update a website as important as theirs.

I had to cancel my naturist BBQ. The party game this week was supposed to be "The bristols maze" as well. Many were left disappointed I fear.....

You called FRANK,  you boring weirdo,  your either having a pop at someone with you predictable same old same old or wandering off into fantasy land,  jazz clubs, face fucking and boats, try something new or even post a topical nom minkey, better still fuck off.

same could be said of punkape's lavish existance...

I'm not going to pull you up on your dyslexia… I'll leave that to the likes of smuggy Bill. You're not a bad kid. However, I will say that you are rubbish in every respect.