CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Uggs

Eddie

If these chav boots are not bad enough displayed on every scum mum pushing multicoloured babies around council estates as a status symbol, I have seen blokes now wearing them. Fucking cunts, boots on blokes should only be steel toe capped and with an air wear sole.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja

if the heels flop to one side ( like all the chav ones do) then they're fakes anyway... real Uggs are strong as fuck back there, they were originally a workboot..

If these chav boots are not bad enough displayed on every scum mum pushing multicoloured babies around council estates as a status symbol, I have seen blokes now wearing them. Fucking cunts, boots on blokes should only be steel toe capped and with an air wear sole.

I fuckin loved my air wear riggers. But they've stopped me wearing them to lodge.

I dunno what's worse; blokes in uggs or crocs!

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I haven't seen any evidence that anybody on this site is in a position to critique current fashion trends and therefore I disagree with the nom. The cunts are the ones wearing them, especially the fake ones.

I dunno what's worse; blokes in uggs or crocs!

Gyps- can you buy uggs in Primark?

Guest Wizardsleeve

I would add to that only in appropriate settings, like construction sites.  Cunts who wear them as daily footwear are complete tosser cock warts, and should be beaten severely on sight!  

Guest Alfie Noakes

I know someone who wears them and he thinks he looks hard. We all think he is a repressed homosexual and his wife should have pulled him up on this by now.

This is what I do with my old land rover tyres.

p0241w9s.jpg

Edited by Cardinal Sin

Guest Wizardsleeve

I know someone who wears them and he thinks he looks hard. We all think he is a repressed homosexual and his wife should have pulled him up on this by now.

This is what I do with my old land rover tyres.

p0241w9s.jpg

There is still a visible tread pattern.  Isn't that a bit premature to kill off a tyre?  

Guest Alfie Noakes

It helps his cornering.

Certainly does. At my age you need all the help you can get to stay upright and when you cannot see your feet the tread helps when facing the unexpected traction issues that come up.

Certainly does. At my age you need all the help you can get to stay upright and when you cannot see your feet the tread helps when facing the unexpected traction issues that come up.

I feel your pain. My ambulatory woes usually result more from alcohol than decrepitude though, tbh.

Guest DingTheRioja

There is still a visible tread pattern.  Isn't that a bit premature to kill off a tyre?  

There's more tread on that shoe, than all the tyres on both my vehicles together...!!

I might wear a pair of cardinal Sins tyre sandals for a quick getaway!

Land rover & quick getaway...

Sorry, I'm confused....?