CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Donald trump

Eddie

Guest Lady Penelope
32 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I abide to provide you Cunts a ray of sunshine. That's how I roll. Sorry about the keyboard, though it's likely jammed with crusted chap-cream already, i.e. Warranty voided. Norwich orbital? Is that some sort of space station?

Quince, I do not not know what you level of self-perception is, but to the rest of us you came across as "Boring, Tedious & Dreary Cunt".

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Seems like a sore point. Is your wife a garum- flapped whore? That's only an enquiry, not a statement Roops, you park bench bliff- parter. There are many cheap remedys available over the counter in boots. But beating her to death with a tyre iron is 100% free. Discount.

erm. well, it is usually governed by the day of the week, but you're almost there. "My Little-Miss Clit-Clanker" (as she is more fondly known to me) is very much indeed a , whore, however she is a decent one, in as much that she provides a quality felching service to pet owners as to why her breath reeks like a bonobo's anus.

As for Roops? You can be the judge.

2 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Seems like a sore point. Is your wife a garum- flapped whore? That's only an enquiry, not a statement Roops, you park bench bliff- parter. There are many cheap remedys available over the counter in boots. But beating her to death with a tyre iron is 100% free. Discount.

Superb, this is what CC is all about, is it not?

But, um, "remedys"?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

NOW who's got the crippling fucking autism, eh?

Get a fucking room, you cunts. One with no air, innit? Get it? Se what I did there? Words fucking you, asswise. Shhamon. Wordy word wurdt fucking can't stop wordy, fuck me.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Quince, I do not not know what you level of self-perception is, but to the rest of us you came across as "Boring, Tedious & Dreary Cunt".

Hmmm. More like "excellent, suave & excellent cunt. Look to your own shit smelling house. Because it smells of human shit.

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

NOW who's got the crippling fucking autism, eh?

You, because you're the one who always knows who has said what and what day they said it and what time on said day it was said by the person who said it.

I'm an excellent driver, but I only drive the car on Saturdays.

Now that no drama Obama has reached a god like status by the liberal cocksuckers, I wonder how the worst president America has ever had will be remembered. Perhaps the fact he has nearly doubled the national debt during his term, spending more money that the previous presidents combined is not as important a legacy as being the first black president. Donald will undoubtedly be the greatest leader the yanks have ever had.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Now that no drama Obama has reached a god like status by the liberal cocksuckers, I wonder how the worst president America has ever had will be remembered. Perhaps the fact he has nearly doubled the national debt during his term, spending more money that the previous presidents combined is not as important a legacy as being the first black president. Donald will undoubtedly be the greatest leader the yanks have ever had.

Trump will be exposed for the fraudulent mysoginist corrupt liar that he is and impeached within two years, yeehaw!

20 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Obama was elected twice based on pure tokenism. His record speaks for itself, a man of complete inaction hampered by the legislature, who promised lots but delivered fuck all. A perfect president for a media photo shoot but an awful one for the people of the U.S.A. What has the first black president achieved for black people? Race relations are at their worst point since the '60s and he has been largely silent and inactive on this huge issue. If that's how a black president treats his fellow black Americans then they best hope every future president is white.

He's a fucking cunt.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I think history will record that there were far worst presidents than Obama. The National Debt was obviously going to go up due to both Bush and Obama embarking on heavy investment programmes to bring the USA out of recession. Despite this, he still managed to reverse the National Deficit free-fall.

screen%20shot%202016-04-25%20at%2011.36.

As the US dollar is the world reserve currency, America can print money (up to a point) and still retain its credit rating. Obama biggest problem was the Republican legislature - he was never going to be able to push through his reforms. He has however activated American social consciousness with his Affordable Care Act ("Obamacare") and more Americans are questioning the ingrained culture of gun ownership. As for Trump, who knows how he will turn out, though the omens for the Twitterer-in-Chief are not good from an economic point at least. He has conceded that Congress will have to supply him with the cash to build his Mexican Wall and then the USA will be reimbursed by Mexico. How he will do that apart from tearing up trade agreements and charging Mexico huge trade tariffs is anyone's guess. He has also promised to expand the military and rebuild the manufacturing base, though he hasn't said where the money for that will come from.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Obama was elected twice based on pure tokenism. His record speaks for itself, a man of complete inaction hampered by the legislature, who promised lots but delivered fuck all. A perfect president for a media photo shoot but an awful one for the people of the U.S.A. What has the first black president achieved for black people? Race relations are at their worst point since the '60s and he has been largely silent and inactive on this huge issue. If that's how a black president treats his fellow black Americans then they best hope every future president is white.

He's a fucking cunt.

There was a big turn out of black voters to get Obama voted in which normally doesn't happen for a honky cunt. It is still never mentioned that Obama is actually only half black. Anyway,it shouldn't matter what his colour is,it's what he/ she can do for the country that's important.

Trump has been voted in. Like it or not he's the president who's hands will be also tied to some extent. Give the cunt a chance. At least the new first lady is worth a wank unlike others in the past 200 years.

I notice Trump,like Katie Hopkins,get cunted off on here by some for their outspoken opinions. Bit hypocritical isn't it?

p.s.Is it ok to say Honky on here Rick? Or do you class that as racist as well?

No,didn't think so.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Noakes, don't you ever get tired of being wrong all the time?

As I am predicting a future event I cannot yet be right or wrong so we shall see. Anyone seeking power over others is corrupt or in it for personal megalomaniac goals. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
27 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I notice Trump,like Katie Hopkins,get cunted off on here by some for their outspoken opinions. Bit hypocritical isn't it?

No they have a right to say anything and we have a right to crticise what they say. They can be cunts and be cunted off that is the beauty of free speech.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Michelle Obama can sod off as well, speeches to children advising they can achieve anything, just like she has. Yes just marry the right bloke...

Its making riveting tv.

29 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Michelle Obama can sod off as well, speeches to children advising they can achieve anything, just like she has. Yes just marry the right bloke...

Apart form sucking half black/half white cock,what has she achieved?

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I think history will record that there were far worst presidents than Obama. The National Debt was obviously going to go up due to both Bush and Obama embarking on heavy investment programmes to bring the USA out of recession. Despite this, he still managed to reverse the National Deficit free-fall.

As the US dollar is the world reserve currency, America can print money (up to a point) and still retain its credit rating. Obama biggest problem was the Republican legislature - he was never going to be able to push through his reforms. He has however activated American social consciousness with his Affordable Care Act ("Obamacare") and more Americans are questioning the ingrained culture of gun ownership. As for Trump, who knows how he will turn out, though the omens for the Twitterer-in-Chief are not good from an economic point at least. He has conceded that Congress will have to supply him with the cash to build his Mexican Wall and then the USA will be reimbursed by Mexico. How he will do that apart from tearing up trade agreements and charging Mexico huge trade tariffs is anyone's guess. He has also promised to expand the military and rebuild the manufacturing base, though he hasn't said where the money for that will come from.

It will be interesting watching a successful business man have a go at running USA PLC rather than yet another politician.

Guest 'eavensabove
5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

That graph, looks my washing hung out to dry.