CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Open golf

Guest MikeD

Guest MikeD

The Wimbledon cunt vacuum has been successfully filled.

Another gathering of charmless, robotic bastards watched by boring cunts and commentated on by boring cunts.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

At least there will not be any of the dress code shenanigans with the golf as I understand part of the attraction is to dress like a colour blind clown

Swelp me, I'd forgotten about this pile of monkeyspunk. Worse still, if that dribbling old cabbage Peter Alliss hasn't been nominated and thoroughly cunted, then CC heads will roll!

"Here's a letter I got from Buffy St Marie, captain at Old Liverspots Club in Chiselhurst, who tells an engaging story about buggering himself with a mashie niblick. Ah yes Buffy! None of that carbon fibre stuff for us old timers, eh?! No indeed, the hickory shafted mallet provided just the correct degree of torsional rigidity to part the buttocks and the ruggedized handle provided a great, if somewhat rudimentary barbed anal exciter for that all important tickling of the aged pratt's old prostate, resulting in cumming like Godzilla in but three rams - ooops, Jordan Spieth has won by 12 strokes everybody!"

• Like 3

Guest JackoTC

The Wimbledon cunt vacuum has been successfully filled.

Another gathering of charmless, robotic bastards watched by boring cunts and commentated on by boring cunts.

You're the most boring cunt commenting on it here..........

Guest Wizardsleeve

Lads, I despise golf.  I think it is the sport of irons and elitist cunts.  But you lot have covered the topic so thoroughly, I have nothing to add.  

Guest Bill Stickers

you forgot to mention crickshit.

Just when you think the more tedious cunts on this site have been banned, another cretin takes up the mantle.