CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

racist attack yes/no

Eddie

Gang of 10-12 Asian men launch vicious unprovoked attack on a lone 29-year-old white man on london bridge. The cctv is available on line. Not a racist attack according to police, not lead story on any news station in fact nor even mentioned unlike the reporting of a few idiot chelsea fans not allowing a black man to get on the tube.  It appears only whites are capable of racism, just ask the police or media. 

• Like 2

Guest Bill Stickers

The motivation of the attack certainly has the potential to be racially motivated, but it is far from certain that it is.

The Chelsea fans on the other hand were chanting, "We're racist, we're racist, we're racist, and that's the way we like it".

I'm afraid the two are not the same.

Gang of 10-12 Asian men launch vicious unprovoked attack on a lone 29-year-old white man on london bridge. The cctv is available on line. Not a racist attack according to police, not lead story on any news station in fact nor even mentioned unlike the reporting of a few idiot chelsea fans not allowing a black man to get on the tube.  It appears only whites are capable of racism, just ask the police or media. 

To be fair Edders, The Judge had it coming as soon as he asked them  for a blow on their hookah's.

• Like 2

To be fair Edders, The Judge had it coming as soon as he asked them  for a blow on their hookah's.

out of likes owe you

The motivation of the attack certainly has the potential to be racially motivated, but it is far from certain that it is.

The Chelsea fans on the other hand were chanting, "We're racist, we're racist, we're racist, and that's the way we like it".

I'm afraid the two are not the same.

very true bill but how can the police deny it was a racist attack as no one has been arrested yet and questioned. Also i agree, not the same at all, one was beaten to the floor and kicked, the other prevented getting on to a tube. No reports on attack compared with reports on the hour every hour on all news stations for a 2 day period. As the attack was unprovoked and words had not been exchanged before the assult we can assume it was the victims appearance that provoked the attack. 

He really is the unsung hero of the gay community. With homosexuality being more accepted around the globe, what with gay marriage being allowed and all, I almost feel sorry for him being overshadowed, and not rightfully recognised as the rightful spearhead of the iron renaissance. 

Apparently his gloryhole livecam website gets over fifty hits a minute, and he's currently running a promotion where the first 10 subscribers each month get a fleshlight moulded from his anus, which also doubles up as a casserole dish. Once it's been thoroughly cleaned out of course.

• Like 2

YES

I'm afraid it's a sign of Britain in 2015,some people can't see the wood for the trees,lily livered lefties wearing blinkers who can't see it for exactly what it is,and a lot if people shit scared to speak up on the subject,trouble is Eddie you're white & British and you'll soon be in the minority 

YES

I'm afraid it's a sign of Britain in 2015,some people can't see the wood for the trees,lily livered lefties wearing blinkers who can't see it for exactly what it is,and a lot if people shit scared to speak up on the subject,trouble is Eddie you're white & British and you'll soon be in the minority 

people are scared to speak up hence the failing of police and social services in allowing pakistani pedophile gangs to go unchallenged for years. Positive discrimination in the work place is another cunt, government contracts and some private companies want to know the racial demographic of your company and how many transgener staff are employed before you can tender. Gong farmer has the right idea, get out before its to late!

Guest Bill Stickers

He really is the unsung hero of the gay community. With homosexuality being more accepted around the globe, what with gay marriage being allowed and all, I almost feel sorry for him being overshadowed, and not rightfully recognised as the rightful spearhead of the iron renaissance. 

Apparently his gloryhole livecam website gets over fifty hits a minute, and he's currently running a promotion where the first 10 subscribers each month get a fleshlight moulded from his anus, which also doubles up as a casserole dish. Once it's been thoroughly cleaned out of course.

Your imagination is the reason I don't believe in God.

Guest judgetwi

The usual Cuntscorner tactic ; Alf Garnett finds some black people doing bad things and highlights the fact , despite knowing fuck all about the evidence. If they are found guilty and banged up it proves what cunts they all are. If they are found innocent it proves what cunts they are. Underlying message.......what cunts they are! Alf then sits back and waits for all the racist bile to roll in from all the other bitter old Alfs who are shit scared of the black man. Alf congratulates Alf on his penetrating insight and wit. Everybody is happy!

Shall we regard that as a misplaced sense of humour?

No, let's call it what it is.........a well worn racist cliche designed to invite congratulations from the other racist wankers. You should have gone to Specsavers.

The usual Cuntscorner tactic ; Alf Garnett finds some black people doing bad things and highlights the fact , despite knowing fuck all about the evidence. 

evidence , does a video showing the attack count? Anyway I need to ask you about the fleshlight moulded from your anus, do you have any left?, I'm a big fan.

OK. I have removed the racist comments. This nom is worthy of discussion. Stop slating each other and put your points less the insults. It is important a sensitive subject is discussed.

my point really, why is it a sensitive subject? Maybe it's because its Asians attacking a white bloke and the police are shit scared to admit it was a very probably a racist attack. Because in this fucked up society it is racist to allege a group of minority individuals may be racist.

just like the Asian grooming gangs the police do not want to be seen offering negative comments about minorities even if they are a gang of pedophiles or a gang kicking the shit out of some poor innocent sod.

Again if they have not interviewed any of the perpetrators yet how can they state it was not a racist attack? 

is the story not worth a mention, the video of the chelsea fans was on every news program, this far more serious attack was not shown once. Double standards at the least.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

At this stage i would say NOT a racist attack. Impossible to determine until more facts are known. For all we know he could be the local mincer on his way back from Judges glory hole and the home boys fancied a bit of gay bashing, who can tell?

my point really, why is it a sensitive subject? Maybe it's because its Asians attacking a white bloke and the police are shit scared to admit it was a very probably a racist attack. Because in this fucked up society it is racist to allege a group of minority individuals may be racist.

just like the Asian grooming gangs the police do not want to be seen offering negative comments about minorities even if they are a gang of pedophiles or a gang kicking the shit out of some poor innocent sod.

Again if they have not interviewed any of the perpetrators yet how can they state it was not a racist attack? 

is the story not worth a mention, the video of the chelsea fans was on every news program, this far more serious attack was not shown once. Double standards at the least.

I'm not here to debate the subject, just to moderate it where necessary, (i.e remove comments that contravene the terms and conditions of the licence.) which I have done, as certain peoples sensitivities appeared to get the better of them.

At this stage i would say NOT a racist attack. Impossible to determine until more facts are known. For all we know he could be the local mincer on his way back from Judges glory hole and the home boys fancied a bit of gay bashing, who can tell?

hairy muff.

my point exactly, you, me and the police dont know yet, therfore the police should not confirm or deny its a racist attack. 

Of course the fucking old bill know. This happened in May and the victim would have been asked whether racist insults/language was used before, during and/or after the assault.

what if racist language was not used but the violence was still dished out because of race? 

I suppose it is about what can be proven. It would be pointless for the CPS to prosecute any suspects for racially aggravated assault if the evidence for racist intent is absent. Perhaps the Asian men were cleverer than the average white racist (with the jingoistic tattoos and accompanying give away verbal diatribe) and kept their mouths shut whilst they kicked the shit out of this person. I can only surmise.

yup, a racist unprovoked attack is far worse of an ordeal to endure than just a run of the mill unprovoked attack. The victim will be able to sleep better if he was not called a nasty name whilst getting his teeth kicked out by 10 cowards

Guest Wizardsleeve

Judge makes a valid point, we don't know what happened prior to the cctv capturing the beating.  How do we know the alleged victim was hurling vicious racial slurs or threats towards the group of Asian men?  We don't know enough to say for sure.  However, the fact that the entire group assaulted the bastard, instead of one or two of the better brawlers doing the dirty work, suggests they might have been out just looking for somebody to pummel.  If that's true, then this poor cunt was just at the wrong place at the wrong time, and could have been anybody.  Could have been Judge lugging home his kebab.